03 DSG Mach I ; 30K w/ Extras

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
Don't wanna do this but I kinda have to...was going to eventually sell her but I've got to put some wheels on it, recently traded the wheels for a stock Eaton with a pulley, Cobra front bumper, skirts, and mirrors ( all mineral grey & need to be painted) I'll be giving these away with the car, right now shes on spare wheels. Cars got 30,226 Miles, Mobil 1 synthetic every 3,000 miles. asking 16k as is, it'll go up once I put new wheels and tires. Any questions, shoot me a PM

1272284448124.jpg

l_158101f265d1895c384d99de47023e35.jpg

l_2bca82468a51a3a85fc88e8349fa12f0.jpg

l_b488c25926883d8187e31dff71ef9287.jpg

l_0d0599df6408169838741e2cbc3733e8.jpg

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
damn, nobody? 30 thousand mile Mach I for $12K, also throwing in a cobra front bumper, side skirts, mirrors and eaton, what more could you ask for?

Deftones

Established Member
I could ask that you be closer. But man that is one hell of deal you are offering if your car is clear title and drivetrain is in perfect working order.

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
The cobra bumper, skirts, mirror and eaton are at the house, I'll take pics of those tonight and post them.

I also still have the factory spoiler with the original screws, I'll also give you those. 12k is the bottom dollar price. If you don't like the wheels, buy some lol. this is an amazing price for what your getting guys.

also like you asked, title is clear and in hand. drivetrains in mint condition.

sorry for the 13k, typo. lol

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
Looks great, my only concern would be driving it all the way back to Texas with them jacked up mismatched wheels and spares your rockin on there.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Just want to confirm here, so, you posted 12K as a new price, but, later posted 13K bottom price. Does that 13K Price include real wheels, and not spares? If not, then isn't your price 12K?

I'm confused, haha.

I am looking at Mach's right now, and am pretty interested if the car came with wheels. Let me know.

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
so sorry guys the 13k was a total typo, bottom dollar is def 12k thats AS IS with the wheels currently on it, a cobra front bumper. side skirts, mirrors, and a factory cobra supercharger.

12k is a helluva price for something like this especially with only 30,000 miles. come and get her guys, I need to move and need the money. lets make some moves!

Last edited:

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
Is it just the eaton, or does it come with any of the hardware and plumbing? or will you let it go for a little less without the extra stuff? I"m very close to where you are, and I"m pretty serious. :)

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
Its just the eaton with an upgraded pully, nothing else. I'm selling the car with everything as is for 12k because I've got other responsibilities and obligations piling up. 12k is the lowest I'll take.

Last edited:

Chris_562

KCSO
Established Member
Does the car have a clear title, no rebuild or salvage? What modifications does it have, when was the last VA state inspectioin?
I think we might be getting somwhere :) :)

03MGMach1

Northern VA Lurker
Established Member
Does the car have a clear title, no rebuild or salvage? What modifications does it have, when was the last VA state inspectioin?
I think we might be getting somwhere :) :)

Titles clear and in hand, never been in an accident. body lines are immaculate, when the cars clean and clay-barred its ridiculously beautiful, full SLP Loudmouth cat-back exhaust, Pypes off-road X-Pipe with SparkPlug Defoulers on the O2 sensors to prevent a check engine light, I can also throw a brand new inspection sticker on there for you IF your buying her. If I had to brag about one thing but sacrafice sounding corny, cars known as the loudest mustang in woodbridge, not to mention with 18s its one of the few mustangs around that I can say is actually "flush", I used to take her to alot of car meets and got plenty of attention with it.

Lets be honest here, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to wheels, you can't honestly complain about it not having wheels, odds are even if they had the Saleens, the person buying would probably change them, the front tires if you look, are both cobra/mach spares, their the only spares that fit these cars with the factory big brake kit with the 13' rotors.

C'mon guys, someone jump on this thing. lets be clear....

$12,000 dollars for a Mach I with ONLY 30,000 miles, an OEM Cobra Eaton supercharger, 03-04 Cobra Front Bumper, Side Skirts, and Mirrors.

Last edited:

Detroit

Established Member
If you can't get what you want and you are going to part it out, i will take the cobra mirrors and side skirts, maybe even the eaton if we can make a good deal. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread