03 Delivery Date

edz

Retired.
Established Member
OK build date 5/6 Vin ....130. Call today from Stan Jones at World Ford,,,,,, Delivery 5/27, torch red vert. Gonna be hard to wait.

Weasel

Established Member
5/27 delivery !!!?? Oh God, now it's 5/1. This time next month you'll have it. I haven't heard from my dealer about the silver coupe I ordered. It's going to be great when people start taking delivery and we start hearing the real world reports; can't wait.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
edz, I posted on BON a question on about how long it takes to get a car after it is built. I guess you answered it. My build is next week and I'm no. 166. I live in western NC and I think my car will be delivered by truck from Michigan and I hope that might even get the car to me quicker, like maybe before Memorial Day. Wishfull thinking probably.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Now there messing with me!!!. Dealer that is! Ordered my cobra on 2/9, have talked incessintly with the dealer, and today when i called again theys said, "Well, you're going to have to take the Chromes off" AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! I told them to do that 2 wks ago. I hope to the God Lord that my priority 10 gets me a June delivery. :bash: :burn:

eddy z

Established Member
vin # 096 just confirmed.. Should get late may early june.. just confirming build date... can't wait.. has anyone called that ford production tracking number???

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Every time I have tried to use it I tell it 1FAFP.... it reads back 1FAFE.... I thought that it was my voice but it does the same tning when my wife says the # I must be that the new cars are not in the system.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
See the thread "Ford Order Line" I asked the same ? and the repsonse with ph.# is there. Please read the whole thread. This is a dealer only line so don't ..............:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread