03 Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary Edition Florida Car Stock Excellent Shape

MY-VETTE

Sports Car Junkie!
Established Member
FS/FT 03 Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary Edition Florida Car Stock Excellent Shape

For sale is a 03 Corvette Z06 50TH Anniversary Edition that's a 2-Owner car from FLORIDA with 106k & in Excellent Condition! The outside is in GREAT SHAPE with just some very small rocks chips in the hood nothing major and hardly visible. The car seems to be Original paint & shines like new when clean, it's always been washed in wax & stored in Garage when not in use! The car comes loaded up with ICE COLD AC, HUD, Leather, HID'S Headlights, keyless entry w/ alarm PLUS a 1300 watt stereo with sub and amps along with flip out DVD/NAVG, SOUNDS VERY NICE! The interior is in excellent shape with NO stains just some very small wear on the driver side seat, very clean car! The motor is ALL STOCK & runs 100% with no leaks or burning of oil. The transmission is very tight and the clutch is perfect but will need a throw-out bearing replaced (which I have, NEW GM one) makes some noise but the car still drives fine just annoying when you get into the gas, other than that the car is 100%! Its price right with the current issue and I'm pretty sure there's not another one out there any cheaper in this shape!! The back tire's are a few months old but the front tire's are like 50% tread and will need to be replaced in the near future, Brakes are new w/ aftermarket slotted rotor's front and back, rear end has been serviced aswell, no check engine lights or any other lights on so its ready to go,,, $16,950 Trades maybe

Any questions call Mike at (607)621-8650

016-3.jpg

022.jpg

013-4.jpg

011-5.jpg

007-16.jpg

015-3.jpg

019.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread