'03 Cobras @ NMRA World Finals

Venomized281

Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
Me, Randy (stBlack03), Mike ( Steel City) & Lou (Sonic03snake) just got home thought we would make a collective post together. First and foremost Mike ran 10.98 @ 124.8 with his lil Eaton combo(no port) just good air and ripping some gears and give credit where credit is due Chris Johnson of SCT tuned Mikes car timeslips and vids will indeed follow . Lou ran 11.78 @117.3 with stock pulley which is far and away the fastest stock pulley car around, you seeing a trend the Steel City boys came and went low!!! ALso gotta give props to Brad (Blwn) went 10.72 @ 128.9 at full weight 2.80, Apten, and 50 horse of Edelbrock spray, stock wheels with BFG Drags. His car hauls ass!!! My weekend got off to a bad start, was given shit about my studs, valve stems, D.S. Loop, & was told the class was 1/8 only so I clocked out and watched everybody else go fast. All in all it was a great weekend and a good time hangin with everyone!! TX boyz, IN boyz and Alabama Boyz.

errray's 03 svt

Established Member
damn 10.98 with no port...damn he must be one helluva driver....and a 11.78 with stock pulley....i'm very shocked:eek:

Last edited:

fubu795

Banned
Originally posted by errray's 03 svt
damn 10.98 with no port...damn he must be one helluva driver....and a 11.78 with stock pulley....i'm very shocked:eek:

Yea both of them guys are from Pittsburgh. Both crazy good drivers, I know theres more in the white car too. It wouldn't surprise me if he grabs some 10.80's before the season is over. I think 11.78 is the fastest non-pulley cobra to date also.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
Yea both of them guys are from Pittsburgh. Both crazy good drivers, I know theres more in the white car too. It wouldn't surprise me if he grabs some 10.80's before the season is over. I think 11.78 is the fastest non-pulley cobra to date also.

yea deff... we are deff up there also dan.... the steel city terminators basically have taken over the terminator world:mj:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hats the mod list on the 11.78 stock pulley car....look slike i need to drop a couple tenths!

maniax racing

Established Member
Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
yea deff... we are deff up there also dan.... the steel city terminators basically have taken over the terminator world:mj:
Bad ass cars for sure!!! But taking over the Terminator world! Come on dude...........:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread