03 Cobra with 2.6KB Need help with TB and Inj.

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
I'm doing some installs on a car right now. It's a stock bottom end 03 cobra with Comp Cams blower cams, soon to have a 2.6 KB blower, lt headers, and gears. I need a recommendation on what parts to finish this off.

Throttle body?
Injectors?
In tank fuel pump?
Spark Plugs?
Cold air kit?
MAF?

Customer is looking for 610 at the wheels on 93 octane Need help finishing the car. Thanks

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
I'm doing some installs on a car right now. It's a stock bottom end 03 cobra with Comp Cams blower cams, soon to have a 2.6 KB blower, lt headers, and gears. I need a recommendation on what parts to finish this off.

Throttle body? kenne bell or accufab single blade
Injectors? 60 lb or new 80 lb
In tank fuel pump? At least the KB BAP
Spark Plugs? NGK
Cold air kit? JLT 2 different styles either should work
MAF? Diablo Mafia

Customer is looking for 610 at the wheels on 93 octane Need help finishing the car. Thanks

See my suggestions next to your questions. Don't forget it will need to be tuned.

GodStang

Established Member
Throttle body? Single Blade Accufab/Billetflow
Injectors? 60lb is more than all you need
In tank fuel pump? Fore Hat with Dual GT pumps
Spark Plugs? NGK
Cold air kit? JLT 12" High Boost
MAF? SCT 2600

If he has the extra coin get the MPH Behemoth inlet and he will make some great power!!!

scarface9111

Established Member
god stang any pics of the MPH Behemoth inlet price? ..op all the the things god stang said what u need thats what i have :pepper:

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Thanks for the info. Will the 60lb injectors stay under 80% duty cycle running 18psi?

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
where is the best place to buy the above mentioned parts?

GodStang

Established Member
where is the best place to buy the above mentioned parts?

I have been dealing with Lethal (Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs )for about 3 years. All of the guys have been very helpful. I ordered from them just yesterday and my order is already shipped and will be here tomorrow. They were very helpful and friendly on the phone. Thats why people recommend them. They also have just about everything and great prices.

godstang any pics of the MPH Behemoth inlet price? ..op all the the things godstang said what u need thats what i have :pepper:

Its $1299 and here are pics http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/576544-my-behemoth-install.html

03 greysnake

Established Member
Same thing godstang said.You won't go wrong with that set up.I have a 2.6kb with those parts with a sct3000 maf.If you run the fore hat you will have to get a duel fpdm harness or make one.

Users who are viewing this thread