03 cobra wing on 99 cobra???

BloodSoup

Established Member
Hey guys quick question, will i have any issues bolting/wiring a 03 cobra wing on my 99?, if so what do i need to complete it?

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
It's not that hard. I installed one on my Bullitt. All you need is the proper bolts, a drill, double sided tape and a hour and a half of your time. As far as wiring just connect the current power to the new wire connection on the spoiler. Good luck!

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
viperbluelx said:
I'm debating on getting one, but I'll probably stick with the wingless look.
I had the wingless look STOCK and it was cool but the 03 cobra spoiler looks a lot better! :rockon:

BloodSoup

Established Member
After Seeing 4.6 Rockets , Bullitt , you'll definately want to get one it looks awesome. I was going to order the 281 wing but the cobra wing looks way better.

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
VenomousSVT said:
i prefer the s281 wing for the low profile look
That's what I thought too until I put the 03 cobra one on. IT has a nice finish because it is just a little lip at the end of the trunk and it looks cool in the rear view mirror. On a stock body, the 03 cobra is better. With a body kit or body alterations I would go with the Saleen. It really comes down to whatever makes you happy.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
That's what I thought too until I put the 03 cobra one on. IT has a nice finish because it is just a little lip at the end of the trunk and it looks cool in the rear view mirror. On a stock body, the 03 cobra is better. With a body kit or body alterations I would go with the Saleen. It really comes down to whatever makes you happy.
thats cool, and with the extremely clean lines of the bullitt I would have either left it alone or done the 03 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread