03 Cobra vs Vette and M3

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
So on my way home from work im cruisin @ about 70 when I see a yellow C5 vert :nonono: Two older guys looked stock, anyways...slowed to about 60 up to about 110 and put about a car and a half on him...a couple minutes after that had a guy in a black M3 with his girl friend pull up next to me...I look over and the dude seriously looks like on of those guys you see on Hotchickswithdouchbags.com I couldnt even believe how gay this dude looked, anyways he reved which made me laugh because it looked stock and we all know what we can do to stock M3's...so we go from about 65 to a good 120ish...put some distance between us thats for sure...he tried to pull a fly by after I slowed down to about 70 but when he did I let him get about 1 car back and then dropped the hammer, best part of the story was when I did drop it he caught up to about my door and I looked back to see his girlfriend holding her ears because it was so loud :shrug: Stingers @ 6800 RPM FTW!!!!!

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
BayareaSS said:
Good Kills.

You only beat a stock c5 vert by 1.5 cars....whats your mods?
That's kinda what I was thinking, especially with two guys in it.

Nice kills. I love when you beat some guy when he is trying to show off in front of his girl.

SVTBMG

Banned
That is good for being stock and I am sure heatsoaked like a mofo. I am pretty sure it is just as hot in Ventura as it is near me.

To the 2 posters above that is why he only put a 1.5 cars on the C5. heat kills these cars. Also it looks like he doesnt even have a CAI on the car which helps more then a catback would.

Last edited:

LAcop124

Established Member
nice kill buddy. i love the fact that you embarrassed that nerd in his yuppy mobile in front of his girl. awsome. american muscle strikes again ha ha. also way to go on sending the senior citizens home with a black eye in the vette lol.

caz713

Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
best part of the story was when I did drop it he caught up to about my door and I looked back to see his girlfriend holding her ears because it was so loud :shrug: Stingers @ 6800 RPM FTW!!!!!

:rockon: nice

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
Nice kill. It is always fun to embarass a guy in front of his gf. I have never had them cover their ears(I guess Stingers would make that frequent) but, I have on numerous occasions shut down a flyby and all their mouthes just drop....hahahhaa

Burn'nRubber

Established Member
Zoie_daGT said:
It is always fun to embarass a guy in front of his gf.

Especially when they are in a camaro! I dont know whats better seeing the camaro in the rear-view or the look on the g/f's face? It also sucks getting beat by an f-body with his g/f in the car, damn LS1s:shrug: !

Oh and good kills:thumbsup: !

C6 Vette

Established Member
LAcop124 said:
nice kill buddy. i love the fact that you embarrassed that nerd in his yuppy mobile in front of his girl. awsome. american muscle strikes again ha ha. also way to go on sending the senior citizens home with a black eye in the vette lol.

lmao!!:-D

Users who are viewing this thread