03 Cobra vs TA vs GTO and more!

Zentenk

Established Member
Had a lot of runs these past couple weekends and compiled a vid... it kinda sucks because it was a rush job, everyone wanted it out right NOW! Some mod lists aren't complete or correct because I don't know what is done to most cars. Some runs will be redone because of crappy drivers. =D

Have fun!

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMBHzVNt7mM

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK32TZ0f6a0

My friend just got an 03 Cobra, a downgrade from his WS6 hehe j/k.

Enjoy!

JDsfastGN

Established Member
what is your heads/cam setup? Seemed a little "off" unless its more of a baby cam/ls6 heads type of setup. Thanks for the vids those were pretty good even if they were rushed. The GTO surprised me....usually they don't seem to be in the hands of competent drivers lol.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
what is your heads/cam setup? Seemed a little "off" unless its more of a baby cam/ls6 heads type of setup. Thanks for the vids those were pretty good even if they were rushed. The GTO surprised me....usually they don't seem to be in the hands of competent drivers lol.

Petty much what he said. Thanks for the vids.

Zentenk

Established Member
Lunati/MTI T1 Cam (224/222 .567 112LSA), CNC cylinder heads out of Florida. 2.02/1.57 Manley valves, with 918 Comp Cams valve springs. I think
they flow around 285 cfm on the intake and around 230
cfm on the ex. Comp. Ratio with those heads is around
11:1.

That is what the original owner sent me... I would upgrade to a bigger cam but I may be getting rid of the car so I don't think I'm going to bother with it.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Sucks that the Cobra always had to deal with the Camera man weight while racing such closely matched cars.

Nice videos, you guys all have awesome cars.

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Sucks that the Cobra always had to deal with the Camera man weight while racing such closely matched cars.

Nice videos, you guys all have awesome cars.

Actually every run had a passenger for even weight, give or take 10 lbs between passengers. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread