03 Cobra vs Supra

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Well I was sitting at home the other night minding my own business when a local Supra called me out to go run. Im always game for good run! BAR-NONE. Apparently he didnt appreciate the trash talking I did on a local forum about me thinking my car was quick. He apperantly was gonna put me in my place.:nono: Evedintly he just got the car back that day. Down pipes, more boost, 18lbs to be exact, etc...His crew did the video and its not the best, but it still works ok.

First run I miss 3rd and let out.
Second run perfect and put several cars on him.
Third run he messed w/ his little hand held but it did no good!
These runs are w/ out the spray!! Wait till next time.:bowdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV10fH8LQ5c

Last edited:

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
Yes thats our old air base. My car hooks like crazy on that concrete!! Its actually perfect. On the edge of town, no traffic, and long straight aways!!

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
wow! That is sweet! It has been my dream to run on a wide open strip like that. You can really go hog wild and leave all your inhibitions!

mad03bom

mad03bom
Established Member
1bad_stang said:
Yes thats our old air base. My car hooks like crazy on that concrete!! Its actually perfect. On the edge of town, no traffic, and long straight aways!!
Hey bud let me know when you guys have a big get together out there. I would love to come out play.

Users who are viewing this thread