03 cobra vs supercharged g35

Jazzml

Established Member
I was just driving on the freeway going 65 cruise control and I see this g35 swerving through traffic and he came next to me and revved. So I said what the hell he wanted to roll from a 60. So we lined up and then after the third honk I punched it I was in third gear and then I went in to 4TH and my traction control light went off. So I let of and then as soon as it went away I floored it again and started pulling again. I put 1 car on him.after we got off and talked he was running 397whp and 390tq. My car is bone stock except for prochamber and violator catback. It was kinda sad because I heard his supercharger whine louder but I still won haha.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill, but please turn off the damn traction control.

quikcobra

Established Member
What supercharger? The nismo setup is only boosted at 4-6lbs. so its taking a 260hp car and probably only putting down 260 at the wheels after the charger. If it was a vortec setup could be more...

Jazzml

Established Member
Well he had the dyno sheets to prove it. I mean it was a nicely done car. I. Was looking at the wheels and they are at least 3300 for a set with no tires. Plus I think it was a vortech setup.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Since when does a stock terminator bust the tires loose on the 3-4 shift???? You let off but still put a car on him with the same amount of power as your car??

Users who are viewing this thread