03 cobra vs. s4 Audi

jays03cobra

Established Member
Just got done doing the Tasca ford car show. So I get onto route 37, which is a cut through to rt 95. As I'm driving I notice a black Audi flying up. He gets up to me, swerves around me and the other mustang in front and cuts him off to hit. The on ramp to 95. I'm thinking, look at this jackass almost causing an accident. So as we get onto the highway he slows down to let us catch up. The guy in the 67 fastback, which btw was f@@ing beautiful wants nothing to do with this guy. Besides he's on the phone. So the Audi speeds up and blows by me with his what sounded like a modified s4. I pulled up to the other guy as he's getting off the phone and point to Audi up ahead, making a gesture like wtf is his problem :shrug:. Once again he waits for me. This time I drop it into 3rd and just as I'm getting to him he nails it lol. I shifted into 4th and put so much space between us it was embarrassing. Needless to say the little dick backed off and never looked at me again. Not even a thumbs up for seeing what a cobra can do:burnout:

kaz109

Established Member
Nice kill...the new S4 is beautiful and interior is the best in its class but I would rather own the terminator

Crushinator

Established Member
My wife has a 6 speed '12 S4 which is a pretty quick car, but nothing compared to a 600 horsepower (anything). At best it's a 12.9 car at 109 to 110. Always good to hear douchebags like that guy get his ass handed to him. Bet he'll think twice next time he thinks he has a world beater.

jays03cobra

Established Member
Not sure on mods. Had an exhaust. And it did look like a little bit of an older one. Don't get me wrong I'm not posting to brag. There's nothing to brag about, too easy imho. What I really thought was great was he egged me on and then didn't even want to look at me after I left him behind by 300 yds. I swear all he wanted was to see the raw power of the terminator!!! Haha

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Audi's are slowly replacing BMW's as the official "douche" car.

Used to be the M3/M5 guys....but not so much anymore...Audi's and BMWs are nice cars..don't get me wrong BUT

Hardly the world beater the average new owner thinks they are....The BMW

335i's were making a push to be douchey, but seems like they have found their

places in the pecking order...

OP nice job crushing douchbaggery

I like to type "douche" in various forms

weaselp1

Established Member
nice kill OP....I am all about picking on people my own size (HP wise :) ) but I have a new found enjoyment on picking on audi /BMW guys that have no clue what a cobra is or can do....it is kinda fun being bus lengths ahead of them in a short amount of time :rockon:

mike209

Established Member
If it was an older one it prob was not modded much I had an 02 with the twin turbos those things can get crazy fast once you start upgrading turbos not the 619hp you have but pretty fast

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
If it was an older one it prob was not modded much I had an 02 with the twin turbos those things can get crazy fast once you start upgrading turbos not the 619hp you have but pretty fast

Plenty of 600+ HP B5's running around...

matt87

Established Member
not in RI. if you have 400 whp around here you are pretty much good to face any street cars.

Users who are viewing this thread