03 cobra vs Pontiac G8 GT

Camcobra1989

Established Member
So I was driving back to my place with my buddy and this G8 comes flying past me. I didn't really care but anyways we both stop next to each other at the next light and the passenger rolls down the window and says hey I'm a mustang fan and I have faith in you but my buddy thinks his car can take you. So I was like alright. Then I say I'm not gonna go right from the light lets roll out a little bit than go. And I said you can take off whenever you want to lol. So he takes off hard. I puts through first than shift into second and after he's Got about 4 cars on me I hit it and pull him in very very easily. We pull up to the next light and he says damn what you got in there and I just say it's a ford bro what'd you expect lol. I know I sound a little dueschey lol but it was fun

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
If I was cruising in a G8 and was spraying a 100 shot I'd still be nervous about claiming to beat up on terminators. Easy kill.

4valved

Banned
Did you tell him youblet him get way out... He's prob telling everyone he destroyed you till 70 mph lol I'm more the type that pulls till I don't see headlights then I slow down and ask the guy what happen lol

Camcobra1989

Established Member
Yeah well I told him he could take off whenever he wanted. It was pretty obvious I was letting him get way out in front but your right lol hes probably telling all his buddies he killed me til about 70 but Idc he can say what he wants

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Whenever I get asked whats done to it I usually just say "intake and exhaust". All the fbody nutriders around here like to hide mods and not tell you what they really have, so I decided to play that game too.

Users who are viewing this thread