03 Cobra vs Gallardo

CobraLov3r

Established Member
03 Cobra vs Gallardo LP560-4

This was on the way back from the 2014 American Muscle show in Pennsylvania. I believe we were still in PA when this white 2012 Gallardo LP560-4 decided to show up and play. The second run I wish we went from a slower roll (we started around 55mph, my speedo is 5mph off) but glad he still had some balls even with his girlfriend in the car. He gave the thumbs up after, respectable driver. Still working with my 3.5 upper and stock lower at 19 lbs. I think its time to throw some new pulleys on her over the winter :D

03 Cobra vs Gallardo

Last edited:

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
You can tell in was an 2009+ LP550 or 560, not one of the older (and much slower) Gallardo's by the tail lights. Not an LP570 because it didn't have that ridiculous wing.

Nice runs man. Cobra runs strong. Ive driven 2 different LPs recently and they are MONSTERS after 110+....

CobraLov3r

Established Member
You can tell in was an 2009+ LP550 or 560, not one of the older (and much slower) Gallardo's by the tail lights. Not an LP570 because it didn't have that ridiculous wing.

Nice runs man. Cobra runs strong. Ive driven 2 different LPs recently and they are MONSTERS after 110+....

Jeeze I was unaware it was a newer model. I'm not really a wealth of knowledge with lamborghinis figured it was a gallardo with a few mods, I thought I was going to put lengths on it but I was wrong lol. This boosts my ego a little bit then xD

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Good runs!

I hope the passenger was the owner of the car with all that backseat driving. That's a quick way to find yourself walking if you're riding in my car.

CobraLov3r

Established Member
Good runs!

I hope the passenger was the owner of the car with all that backseat driving. That's a quick way to find yourself walking if you're riding in my car.

Lol he was only saying slow down to start from a slower roll..and yes I believe I counted him saying it 10 times ha

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Amazing the difference between the newer model Gallardo's and the older ones. I pulled hard on an older model Gallardo in my bolt on pulley Cobra a few years back. As a matter of fact, it was also when I was leaving the American Muscle Show. I lived in Pa at the time. Nice run.

Users who are viewing this thread