03 cobra VS. Ferrari !!!

mytjojo

Established Member
First off mods are listed below.......
Ok, I don't know what kind of Ferrari this was, only that it was silver and bad ass.
I was on my way back from my tuner and on the fwy behind me was my buddy in his 350 z. I am about 3 - 5 cars in front of him and then glance in my rear view mirror to see where he is. I saw at the time what looked like a Ferrari but wasn't sure. So I call him on the cell and ask him. "Hey man is that a Ferrari next you!" "Hell yeah it is, and he is on my ass and wants a piece of you real bad, so if you ever wanted to race an exotic here's your chance, I'll pull over so he can get through!". So now I'm getting pumped, it's not every day you get the chance to run a $250K exotic.. Wallie pulls over a lane and here he comes right up next to me, I down shift into 3rd and BOOM!! were off. Ok, before I go any further, I don't know that much about Ferraris other than there fast, so I don"t know what they are capable of. back to the race.. BOOM! were off.. and I'm freakin pulling on him!!! and got about a half to a full car ahead of him!!!. I'm thinking; no way, did I just do that, it was a fluke he was just toying with me. So then he backs down and I hear him making a run on me as to do fly by. So again, I down shift to 3rd and wait for him to get up to my rear bumper and hit it!. This time he had a full head of steam and I still kept right with him nose to nose. By this time I am soo pumped that I'm getting this much attention from a Ferrari, I'm blinded with adrenaline. So one last time we pull up nose to nose he hit's it then so do I and again!!! I pull on him and stayed ahead of him about 1/2 to full car length. It wasn't a quick run either, I got up to about 120 mph or so starting from about 60mph. All in all It was crazy fun.. I don't know if the guy was just messing around and not giving it his all, or if my beast was actually running that strong. In any case, win or loose, I would have to say that is the number one best street race I have ever been involved with EVER!!. I wouldn't have even cared if he blew me away or not.
The one thing that made me laugh was thinking how depressed and pissed that guy must have been, who had his girl in the car by the way, that got beat, or at least couldn't blow away a $35k car with his $250k super car.. man I love my Cobra:rockon:

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
great kill man.. im sure he was giving it his all with his girl in the car and trying 3 times.. good job.

mytjojo

Established Member
Yeah I couldn't believe it.. my buddy has footage too had his video cam in the car:banana:

millerc73

Established Member
good one man but.......you were coming from your tuner, he was coming from his girls house, that's what a ferrari will do for ya. ;)

Good Kill.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
millerc73 said:
good one man but.......you were coming from your tuner, he was coming from his girls house, that's what a ferrari will do for ya. ;)

Good Kill.
if you need a ferrari to get pussy i gotta feel bad for ya. ;)

mytjojo

Established Member
White'03 said:
what kind of Ferrari was it? nice race either way.

ya know I wish I knew.
all I know was that it was silver and looked brand spanking new.

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
I wouldn't doubt at all that he was on it. You should be beating most Ferraris with you setup right up through a brand new F430. A 599, Enzo, or F50 are the only ones that should really give you a hard time.

Darth Invader

Is Your Dad
Established Member
Yeah, i bet the guy was "so depressed" that hes driving a ferrari and youre in a mustang.

Im also curious to know how you know it was a 250k car, when you have no idea what kind it was? 550 maranello? 575 Maranello? 550 Barchetta? 355 Spider? 360 Spider? 360 Modena? F430? Scaglietti? 599 GTB Fiorano? Enzo?

Last edited:

ETW

Established Member
I think that plate is on a silver 430 Spider. Did it look like this?
FERRARI%20F430%20SPIDER_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread