03 cobra vs eclipse

beeradd

Established Member
I am out for a little cruise today when an older eclipse comes up from behind me and lets me hear his BOV as he flies by me. He appeared to want some pretty bad so I figured what the hell. It had a big intercooler in front, a full pillar full of gauges and I could see some nice turbo piping underneath when we got next to each other again. We ran from about 40 in second and I hooked quite well for the weather begin as cool as it is. His car ran real strong and we ran up to about 120, he was around two to three cars behind me. My first street race and it was pretty fun nontheless...

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Haha nice. At first I thought, don't pick on a little eclipse GT-S but since it ran that good...nice kill.
i've had my cobra for 3 years and i'm 0 for 0. no one has tried me but the past several months, I only drive the L. though no one tries me in that either.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
From the mods that are listed in your signature, i assume the eclipse was actually a pretty strong runner to only be 2 cars or so back from ya on a 40-120 run. He was probably on a 20g turbo or something similar around 350hp range, so nice kill sir.

beeradd

Established Member
I was impressed and gave him the thumbs up. It was fun and I was cheesing for a while after that lol

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member
Aleast you ran into a respectable one. The other night I ran into a riced out, fart can, blue neon, ripped vert top, triple empty gauge pod eclipse that decided to rev at me. He instantly recieved bus lengths.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
from the mods that are listed in your signature, i assume the eclipse was actually a pretty strong runner to only be 2 cars or so back from ya on a 40-120 run. He was probably on a 20g turbo or something similar around 350hp range, so nice kill sir.

evo iii 16g

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Aleast you ran into a respectable one. The other night I ran into a riced out, fart can, blue neon, ripped vert top, triple empty gauge pod eclipse that decided to rev at me. He instantly recieved bus lengths.

Well that's all Brian wants........Respect!

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Nice kill OP. I haven't had much luck with any races lately but one of my friends is finishing his build on his civic and is wanting to run me. I think it will be an ugly race because he's prolly going to be putting down 400hp in a car that weighs less than 3,000 pounds. Will be fun either way

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Nice kill OP. I haven't had much luck with any races lately but one of my friends is finishing his build on his civic and is wanting to run me. I think it will be an ugly race because he's prolly going to be putting down 400hp in a car that weighs less than 3,000 pounds. Will be fun either way

video it!!

Users who are viewing this thread