03 Cobra vs 15 5.0

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
My mods in sig
5.0 mods to the best of my knowledge as the guy told me after the run, were full bolt on/exhaust and tune.
I noticed him behind me on the ramp as I was getting on the interstate. As I merged onto the interstate I went over to the left lane and let him get up next to me in the right lane. I heard him downshift so I knew he was ready to go. We were cruising at about 45 mph and I was in 3rd gear and decided not to downshift this time. I honked it off and gave him the initial hit. As soon as I put my foot in it I instantly started pulling on him. I put about 3 cars on him by the time I hit the top of 3rd and didn't even bother shifting to 4th since he had already pulled back. It was a fun run but It could've been much worse for him had I downshifted.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good kill, guy probably thought he was king shit in his brand new 5.0 and was going to pick on an old Mustang. big surprise for him!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Easy kill for you making 636rwhp.

Just curious how you knew he was full bolt on with a tune, you know the guy?

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Wow, it's really hard to imagine a car making 200 plus more whp would win. You should be proud. Thanks for sharing...

ramstein

Established Member
I love the 11-14 5.0s but these new damn things are so ugly IMO I wouldn't even want to race one. Good kill OP. Terminators are ageless cars.

Last edited:

wreckit

Established Member
I love the 11-14 5.0s but these new damn things are so ugly IMO I wouldn't even want to race one. Good kill OP. Terminators are ageless cars.

Couldnt agree more. i like the 2012 model the best. the others just dont do it for me.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Before a race happens you never know the other persons mods....usually find out after, which is what happened in this situation

This is so true, ran into a completely stock looking/sounding C5 recently and thought I pick on it. Ended up getting dragged pretty good, talked after, was Procharged. If people only raced what they thought was in their range, modded cars or swaps like mine would never get to play.

tvspower

Established Member
That's the fun, not knowing what you run for the 1st time, cause they do not know what we run.

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
The 11-14 GTs look great, the 03-04 Cobras are timeless... And bad ass!!! The 2015 Mustang GT is one of the best looking Mustangs to date... The car is a step in the right direction.. You guys should go drive one... I thought I would never trade my 13 GT for a 15 GT. After I drove the new GT. I had to have it!! I can't get gas without having to talk about the car.. Hands down, since 2011 the Mustang has set the standard for American Muscle Cars..

Bmr4life

Established Member
The 11-14 GTs look great, the 03-04 Cobras are timeless... And bad ass!!! The 2015 Mustang GT is one of the best looking Mustangs to date... The car is a step in the right direction.. You guys should go drive one... I thought I would never trade my 13 GT for a 15 GT. After I drove the new GT. I had to have it!! I can't get gas without having to talk about the car.. Hands down, since 2011 the Mustang has set the standard for American Muscle Cars..
Agree with the 2011 mustang setting the standard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread