03 cobra vs 06 viper rt10 roadster

greensvtcobra99

Established Member
We did a roll from 40 since we could not stop with traffic behind us. After 3 honks I smoked his a$$. I made him look like a geo metro by 10 car lengths. Then we pull up to the stop light and the guys jaw is just droped 10ft to the ground. I told him nice car how much did you pay for that thing? He reply's 90k I started to laugh and told him I payed 25k for mine. Moral of the story....My snake is better than his snake. 1 more win for the COBRA DEN. :rockon:

2003 svt cobra vs 2006 Dodge Viper srt10 roadster

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
Great kill man! I remember the first time I killed a '05 Viper SRT-10 with my Cobra. The feeling was great and the Viper owner had the exact same reaction...UTTER DISBELIEF...that he just lost to a "MUSTANG". He had no clue what a Cobra was. However, it sounds like you were being kind of a DICK after the race where you laughed at him for paying $90,000 and said you only paid $25,000 for your car. Maybe that wasn't your intentions, but that is kind of a RICEY thing to do to, don't you think. Anyways, again, great kill. Keep them coming man. Take it easy.

mkb116

Established Member
greensvtcobra99 said:
After 3 honks I smoked his a$$. MaI made look like a geo metro by 10 car lengths.
You can only take a geo metro by 10 lengths!?!?!?!?

heeheeheehee... just kidding.. good kill :-D

rtdakota

Established Member
Good Kill, but why do people always resort to this kind of childish shit? :dw: :nonono:
greensvtcobra99 said:
I told him nice car how much did you pay for that thing? He reply's 90k I started to laugh and told him I payed 25k for mine.
Sounds like something out of the fast and the furious. Did you really not know what a new viper cost? :loser:

347 foxbody

Established Member
rtdakota said:
Good Kill, but why do people always resort to this kind of childish shit? :dw: :nonono:
Sounds like something out of the fast and the furious. Did you really not know what a new viper cost? :loser:
hahaha ricerrrr

greensvtcobra99

Established Member
hey

Hey I see how it came off but I did not laugh at him because the guy was joking with me. It was all clean fun, I have respect for any car/driver as long as there cool about the race. It was all good stuff and there were no smart a$$ remarks to either driver. He was an older dude. :thumbsup: --jared--

EVOtomig

Established Member
greensvtcobra99 said:
He reply's 90k I started to laugh and told him I payed 25k for mine. Moral of the story....My snake is better than his snake.

Don't be a ricer!

At the end of the day he's got a panties dropping Viper and you have a Mustang. (no offense to any other Cobra owners)

magred

Established Member
Well, you beat him so congrats but to say your snake is better than his snake is reaching don't you think. He could easily sell his car and buy 3 of yours. So in essence his is 3x the value of yours. Yours is faster but in no way better. Why is it some people come in with the Robin Hood attitude that they are trying to steal from the rich? Wow, you beat his car, which was probably stock. Now how do you think it would fare if he put mods into his car? Granted is is run what you brung but then again you started out with the "How much does yours cost?" Do you think he gives a crap that your modded car beat his stock car? If he can afford to drive one of those, then he has the money to put mods in it. Would you feel bad if you pulled up next to his house compared to yours? I could give a shit how much someone paid for their car or their house. In fact even though my car would beat some exotics, in no way am I going to make that stupid remark. Why? Because I know what that damn car costs and I know they could easily afford to get mine when I not be able to afford theirs.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Without reading the story.....I bet a limp...that the Cobra dusted the Viper....whats new? :bored:

greensvtcobra99

Established Member
Guys the point of this forum is kill stories.....It was my first ever kill with my car. End of Story. If I wanted a soap opera I would turn on my TV. :D

Last edited:

slow trans am

thread starter is a ricer. i would say good kill, but your stupid fast and the furious comments ruined it. if that guys goal was to be as fast as possible for the money he sure wouldn't be driving a viper. nice try though paul walker.

SLVRF16

Established Member
hondah8ter said:
thread starter is a ricer. i would say good kill, but your stupid fast and the furious comments ruined it. if that guys goal was to be as fast as possible for the money he sure wouldn't be driving a viper. nice try though paul walker.

:lol:

-M

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
You beat an 06 Roadster by 10??? Wow, you must have quite the Snake. Take into mind that you have mods, but its "run what you brung"

GodStang

Established Member
Good kill man. I want to run my buddies viper but he says he will only run me if I run with the stock 275 F1s from a stand still. Again good kill.

openaccount

Established Member
DAMN 25k car beat a 90k car WOAH, i guess now that hes been enlightened he can go buy 4 cobras, that or he could race you for a 100k bet. You have 100k to risk, if he was just playing with you the first time????

Dumbass.

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
greensvtcobra99 said:
We did a roll from 40 since we could not stop with traffic behind us. After 3 honks I smoked his a$$. I made him look like a geo metro by 10 car lengths. Then we pull up to the stop light and the guys jaw is just droped 10ft to the ground. I told him nice car how much did you pay for that thing? He reply's 90k I started to laugh and told him I payed 25k for mine. Moral of the story....My snake is better than his snake. 1 more win for the COBRA DEN. :rockon:

2003 svt cobra vs 2006 Dodge Viper srt10 roadster

who cares how much money he spent on his car, look at where he stays (probably some big ass house on the lake) and look at where you stay (50k-60k HUD home).

now that's a kill story for you :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread