03 Cobra vs 06 Evo 9, Dig(Semi)and Roll

ScubaTermi

Established Member
I work with this guy who kept talking about his Evo and how fast it is. Well needless to say I finally decided to go. When we line up I do a small burn out, he hits his launch control and I take off early but I instantly let out then let him catch up then nail it again. 2nd run we go from a 40 roll, he brake boost and I give him the hit. I have rode in his car and it felt quick. The Evo is on 24#s and has a tune intake and exhaust. Don't know what it makes but its probably around 300 to 320 awhp.

[youtube_browser]eSW24idE1kI[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]s4ZDy_Q9eM0[/youtube_browser]

afro

Why?
Established Member
lol, he must have wanted to just have some fun because there's no way he would have won. He was clear in 2nd gear boost when you slowed down and sped back up. It's good to know how your car runs against something faster even when you know you'll lose.

Stay safe.
-fro

Good kill with nice & clear videos :beer: Show em ricer boys what American muscle is all about.. And OW is the shit :rockon:

That Evo isn't 'rice'. It's an import, but not rice. There's a big difference.

Last edited:

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Good kill with nice & clear videos :beer: Show em ricer boys what American muscle is all about.. And OW is the shit :rockon:

Tard... Evo's are not rice

lol, he must have wanted to just have some fun because there's no way he would have won. He was clear in 2nd gear boost when you slowed down and sped back up. It's good to know how your car runs against something faster even when you know you'll lose.

Stay safe.
-fro

That Evo isn't 'rice'. It's an import, but not rice. There's a big difference.

I love my evo's but there is no way in hell he was keeping up with that cobra. He's going to need a lot more to keep up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread