03 cobra vs 04 m3.....funny

topless03svt

Z06 HUNTER
Established Member
First off, my car is a bone stock 03 convertible except for a JLT cai, H&R race springs and Nitto NT01 tires.

Met a real winner last night at the cook out drive thru of all places. Young kid whose daddy just bought him a really clean 04 m3 coupe. He was hanging out with about 4-5 others cars. All imports. Civics and acuras. He obviosly had no idea what an 03-04 cobra is because he kept asking if that "mustang" wanted any. He said the m3 had tons of mods but after inspection all I could really see was exhaust. Even had the stock filter/intake on it. Decided I would give him a little taste of the eaton. I never even popped my hood. He never asked. So we take off down the road, two of his little friends follow. We go to the local road everyone goes to. We go from a dead stop. The NT01's hook like a champ. I put my back bumper at his front bumper, change to second and pull another car on him, then third gear another car and a half. I let out at the top of third and he is a good distance behind me. We get up to the stop sign and he claims he missed third and wants to do it again but from a 30mph roll. Fine by me. So we do it again from a roll. I pull even better this time and end up beating him worse than the first time.

We end up going to the pilot station. His little friends are amazed that his car got beat. :??: and he asks what the whining sound was? I smile and show him under the hood. Then have to explain what a "terminator" is. Supposedly one of the chase cars had a video camera but couldn't get it to work..... imagine that.

He then proceeds to tell me that he spun the second time. Just never could admit an honest loss.

Oh well, guarantee he will pay closer attention next time he asks if a "mustang" wants any.

Fast?notyet

Established Member
i hate i mean hate people who can't admit when they lost fair and square like on the second run he wasn't going to loose by what u had already pulled in the first two gears i will only beat someone twice if they cant admit it fair and square after the second time i get real ugly lol Good kill one day he will have to learn but then again it still happens everyday! idiots young dumb and full of U know what

topless03svt

Z06 HUNTER
Established Member
I will admit. It was a really good looking car. Clean and sleak. Id love to have on as a DD. Maybe ill pull a fast and furious and run for pink slips next time I see him.:idea:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Next time come back with a full exhaust and ported Eaton with a 2.93/4lb combo. As if the beating wasn't bad enough this time, think what about 2k in parts would do to him.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
First of all, there are still stock Terminators out there????
Second of all, people still don't know about Terminators?????

Must've been someone that was born after 94, i feel old.....

Good kill O.P!

blkvenm97

Established Member
I was 19 when the terminators first hit dealerships in the spring and summer of 2002 so I'm very aware of what they are and have wanted one since the day they came out. I love them because they look great and are fast and easy to make that much faster...but look enough like your basic mustang that retards like that get them mixed up.....I love it! great kill op! can't stand when someone can't admit a fair n square loss

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
haha good read. nice kill, that's hilarious.

reminds me of when the 2010 Camaro came out, walking away from my old cobra in a parking lot and 2 dudes in a 2010 ss trying to decide if it was a cobra or not and if they'd lose or not lol. should have asked for a run, I'd get whooped tho. no termi here :/

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
You have to add a s/c to an e46 M3 to really make it competitive with a stock terminator. Most people don't have the $$ it takes to do that.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
spinning in a mostly stock 04' M3 from a 30 roll.... please. There's better excuses that actually make sense he could have used.

clean93

Established Member
good kill and funny. i remember the confusion when termis first came out to our meets with like 20 plus rolling in at the same time. no one knew what the big deal was but i did haha. good times back in 02 03

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Good kill, love coming across people that think the 03-04 cobra is just the average mustang :beer:

yep, the people that know what it is, don't wany ANY of it..

for the OP, great kill, now get a pulley on it and make each of those closer to bus lengths, instead of car lengths..

mr-proper

Established Member
yeah the e46 m3 is the best looking m3 ever build:bowdown:! i was in the market couple months ago, but did not find one in my price range (low mileage ,excellent condition going for 25-29k) and i was freaking out about the VANOS issues ,very very expensive...!
they aint gonna keep up with a termi ,but a 3.0l v6 pushing 346hp (euro version) and reving to 8000rpm :eek: just freaking sexy :-D

topless03svt

Z06 HUNTER
Established Member
Update, My lil cousin is a friend of a friend of the boy that owns the M3. Found out tonight that the M3 kid is already lookin at turbo/supercharger setups for his car...... This gets better and better. Im gonna have to get a whipple or KB now and hurt his feelings all over again........ My bank account is not gonna be happy about this.

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
I was 19 when the terminators first hit dealerships in the spring and summer of 2002 so I'm very aware of what they are and have wanted one since the day they came out. I love them because they look great and are fast and easy to make that much faster...but look enough like your basic mustang that retards like that get them mixed up.....I love it! great kill op! can't stand when someone can't admit a fair n square loss
No hood scoop, must be a V6...:shrug:

X3FBrian

Established Member
If you can hear the whine.....your're behind.

Forgive me, but generally speaking, if you can hear the whine still you're probably in front. If you're behind the car you'll hear quite an exhaust tune and no supercharger whine. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread