03 Cobra vs 04 Cobra vs Ls1 Rx7

dormeas

Established Member
Little footage from last night:-D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaScURiIRLI]YouTube - 03 Cobra vs 04 Cobra vs Ls1 Rx7[/ame]

dormeas

Established Member
Yes we roll the Indy area. Southside around greenwood mostly.

And no my gauges are stock, I think the camera made it look like that.

jlauth

Established Member
What are you gonna do about that gas pedal? I've never even heard of one breaking off on these cars.

dormeas

Established Member
What are you gonna do about that gas pedal? I've never even heard of one breaking off on these cars.

Well it's kinda ironic. I actually have a new one on a shelf in the garage already. A friend that used to have a cobra gave it to me. He said he broke his and replaced it and got an extra. I was like, no way will I ever break that thing.... well I was wrong. LOL! Glad I have it now.:banana:

Bullitt4859

Established Member
nice video, were those runs with the RX7 on the 100 shot?? If so, did yall get any with it off the bottle.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
The first race was the rx7 all motor? Seems to be a close race.. the others were just anilation..

zx3focus

Established Member
nice video, were those runs with the RX7 on the 100 shot?? If so, did yall get any with it off the bottle.

The first one was motor, I put a car or so on the cobras. That was the first time I have sprayed the car, I have 150 jets that I will throw in pretty soon prolly. The tune isnt all the way done either.

Users who are viewing this thread