03 Cobra Vs. 02 GT

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
Me and my buddy are driving to Best Buy yesterday when we come up a 02-04 GT. Car Looked real nice tints and Stalker Body kit bullit wheels sounded great. Well Anyways we are talking a little and we decide to run real quick. We already both know the outcome but its just for fun. Light turns green I got a little excited and dropped the clutch instead of feathering out I do a bit of a burn out so does he then the Nittos Hook and I am gone like a bat out of hell. Anyways I know it was not fair in anyway but it was still fun and reminded how happy I am to have gotten rid of my 00 GT. :D

I can't find anybody to race around me when I am in my car! both my buddy and My GF have raced my car since the pulley swap but not me WTF. My friend raced a Supra and smoked it and MY girl raced GTP when I was in the passenger seat drunk it was hilarious she was in 6th gear and they raced and he stayed right next to us. So I roll down the window and say lets go again cause he thought he was really beating us. She was not used to the car so I just put it in 3rd for her we are going about 45-50 (which could have been in 2nd but it was a freaking GTP so i figured 3rd would be good enough) I told her to stomp it and see ya to the GTP you should have seen the look on the guys face his mouth just dropped as we took off like he was standing still. It was fun but I am no means braggin about beating a GTP it was just funny shit.

bssmith1220

Established Member
I can't wait to race my buddy with his 03 cobra after I get my nitrous next weekend. I am pretty sure he'll still get me....but it'll be alot closer than it is now!

Users who are viewing this thread