03 Cobra vs. 01 viper

ich1baN

Established Member
By the sounds of it, the cobra has some type of supercharger, probably new headers, better cam. And keep in mind the cobra is a $50 thousand less car. Not sure if it has spray or not.

DSG2003

Established Member
The viper was not racing. There is no way a 10L can get beat by a 281S/C mustang. Just kidding, I beat the guy in the viper did not think that was going to happen. Nice race.

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
ich1baN said:
By the sounds of it, the cobra has some type of supercharger, probably new headers, better cam. And keep in mind the cobra is a $50 thousand less car. Not sure if it has spray or not.

seeing as how its an 03 or 04 cobra and they are supercharged stock I would agree with you.

ich1baN

Established Member
Sick mustang Canihavegas, my buddy has a 95 cobra except yours is nicer. Clean! Is yours a 95 or 96 ?

ich1baN

Established Member
03PSI said:
The viper was not racing. There is no way a 10L can get beat by a 281S/C mustang. Just kidding, I beat the guy in the viper did not think that was going to happen. Nice race.

Make some more vids, make a montage or something bro cause thats rape! Ownage Inc.

ich1baN

Established Member
CANiHaveGasCash said:
seeing as how its an 03 or 04 cobra and they are supercharged stock I would agree with you.

Ya i know that 03 and 04's come stokc with a supercharger but there is no way thats a stock whipple b/c he took off and btw you knew your were going to win ;-) . Why else would you start half a car length behind him ?

OutlawDon

Established Member
Yes,no need to state the obvious that it's $50K less and has a supercharger. You meant an aftermarket blower? Maybe. Who knows for now. Anyway,that Cobra pulled HARD from the Viper! Even if the Viper is stock, that's damn impressive for the Cobra....must be pumping out at least 550rwhp plus if not more to pull that hard. I love Vipers and I love the 03/04 Cobras. All bad ass American Muscle. Of course, the Z06 rocks too. :rockon:

Last edited:

ich1baN

Established Member
OutlawDon said:
Yes,no need to state the obvious that it's $50K less and has a supercharger. You meant an aftermarket blower? Maybe. Who knows for now. Anyway,that Cobra pulled HARD from the Viper! Even if the Viper is stock, that's damn impressive for the Cobra....must be pumping out at least 550rwhp plus if not more to pull that hard. I love Vipers and I love the 03/04 Cobras. All bad ass American Muscle. Of course, the Z06 rocks too. :rockon:

True indeed, but you sound like a smart guy and ive always wanted to ask someone this, why dont 03 cobra owners and zo6 owners rarely put nos in their car? B/c i hate it when a supra wins b/c his advantage is the nos.

OutlawDon

Established Member
ich1baN said:
True indeed, but you sound like a smart guy and ive always wanted to ask someone this, why dont 03 cobra owners and zo6 owners rarely put nos in their car? B/c i hate it when a supra wins b/c his advantage is the nos.

I personally would prefer a blower vs. NOS on my Z06 cause I want the power to be there all the time and not run out. Plus,after watching the vid below of the Z06 blowing up on NOS,I'd be even more worried about safety. Different strokes for different folks. It's run whatcha brung. I am happy with the power in my mildly modded Z....fast enough for my daily driver. There's always someone faster anyway.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That was a RT/10 not a GTS, I pulled on a 99 RT/10 about 2 cars with my mods on the eway..

Users who are viewing this thread