03 Cobra vert

blksrpnt

Established Member
I have an 03 Convertible ,black with tan top .tan inserts in seats.It has almost 97k on it.There are a couple door dings ( I hate people) and a few scratches that go with the mileage. I have had it since the end of June 08and have put almost 15k on it. Mods : 2.75 pulley and idler - Accufab single blade TB and plenum both polished-JLT CAI-LFP dual pass heat exchanger with SVT logo stencilled on it-mail order tune from Rick @ Amazon Tuning -Caster camber plates-stock springs with 1/2 of a coil cut out- Flowmaster from the cat back. I have a set of black bullet wheels 17X9 and 17X10.5 .275's and 315's Nitto 555's with less than 1k on them. NO HEAD TICK !!! It uses no oil at all and I run royal purple. I hate to sell but the wonderful economy is forcing me to.:shrug::mj: I'm asking 17.5K I will try to get pics loaded tomorrow.

blksrpnt

Established Member
tjblack03cobra the one you just offered 14,500 for is a coupe unmodded. I have over 2k in mods and its a convertible. I'll take 16k firm and can arrange a meet place for pick-up. Let me know if interested and I'll send pics .I'm having trouble with my computer and can't get them loaded tight now.

blksrpnt

Established Member
I still have cobra for sale but now it has 109k on the odo and still no probs . I will take 13k for it and I'm gona be in Myrtle beach at Mustang Week in July if you want to look/drive it then . I can't get pics to load but can email some . Only thing on car that has changed is the mileage .. DAMN economy

blksrpnt

Established Member
hey guys I will try to get pics loaded Mon. The interior is in great shape . The drivers seude is worn a little bit and there is a crack in the plastic on pass rear arm rest . I'll get pics of it to . The exterior has a few chips and 4 door dings . Its in damn good shape for the miles on her . It now has almost 111K on odometer. I just got back from a road trip .

blksrpnt

Established Member
Surely there is someone that wants my cobra . You wont find a non-salvaged one for this price with these mods I don't think .

blksrpnt

Established Member
I still have this for sale .I'll be @ Mustang Week Thur evening till Sunday afternoon . My # is 828-361-2222 if you want to look at it . I really need to sell it .Asking 13K .... NADA is still almost 16 K with no mods ... Really don't want the bank to get it back but thats what's going to happen if I don't sell in about 3 weeks or so . Clean Car-fax and in damn good shape to have 112k on it ..It will have 113k when I get to the beach .

blksrpnt

Established Member
Here is somehttp://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=7whd3oh5.6t5p2lrd&x=0&h=1&y=q3xt0k&localeid=en_US

blksrpnt

Established Member
If that dont work there is a link a couple post up and if that dont work let me know and I'll try to get some to email . Thanks

blksrpnt

Established Member
Would someone tell me why no interest in car ? IT'S NOT A SALVAGE OR REBUILT CAR !!! If the price is what scares people because its cheap then I'll price it higher and we can jew down . new price is 45,000.00 LOL

Users who are viewing this thread