03 cobra vert vs 03 cobra coupe

btmhwb

Established Member
just a good run between a pullied coupe and a pullied vert.

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/03-cobra-coupe-vs-03-vert_642591.htm]03 cobra coupe vs. 03 cobra vert- Video[/ame]

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So one passenger passenger in the coupe slightly offsets the extra weight from the vert. Good race and good sounds too.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Freaking bad ass race :rockon::rockon: Love those eaton sounds. Looks like you short shifted in one gear or something since you were shifting before him at first. Also looks like he had the launch but you were catching up to him. Sweet race :beer:

Last edited:

btmhwb

Established Member
yeah, i think it all kind of equaled out. Vert top down, extra weight, coupe had 2 passengers. He got the jump, but i think i pulled ever so slightly at the end. Either way, it was the best race i have had to date in my car. It was on a 50+ mustang cruise in saint louis, mexico.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Nice video...just out of curiousity what size pulley and mods on each car?

btmhwb

Established Member
my vert is 2.76 billetflow, 100 mm idler, Fluidyne HE, jlt cai, cat delete, spin tech muffs, o/r h, bf irs brace, nittos 555rs, rwtd tune. I think the other car is a 2.76 or 2.80 and a john lund tune. not sure about everything else on the other car.

btmhwb

Established Member
thanks for all the responses guys. i knew you guys would appreciate a good close vid. we were both stoked at the end!!

Users who are viewing this thread