03 cobra vert VS 03 cobra coupe

machslammer

Established Member
My mods: 2.80 pulley with idlers, xpipe, catback, drag radials, ported eaton, gordsford HE, SCT tune, NO spray this time..

His mods: 2.76 pulley, headers, ported eaton, xpipe, weld in flows, drag radials, diablosport chip.

Both had 1 passenger each with him and his weighing less than me and mine. Plus I had my dog if that counts :)

40 roll: He bonked the 3 and we were off. Hung pretty much even in second, thrid he pulled a little bit, and in fourth we shut down around 135 with my front bumper at the front of his door.
Was a good run and all, but I felt I done really well considering he has about 300 lbs on me in weight advantage and has headers and 2.76. I think I still make more power to the ground than he does, but the weight kills me. Not to mention I carry a 50-75 lb jack in the trunk.
I should just run what ya brung raced him and sprayed him and spanked that hiney for him! Now he has a shattered rear end so I guess it will be a little bit before we run again. Thanks and later.

ASSASSIN

03 "DSG" Cobra
Established Member
Good runs!! That's great to see two Sweet Rides going at it and having fun. I mean thats what it's all about and I am glad that you guys had fun.

-Benny-

machslammer

Established Member
Yeah it's always a blast. We have about 7-8 cobras from various years around here that all hang out and have some fun seeing what mods have helped and who is top dog lol.. We always have fun with it though! and no hard feelings most of the time. lol
This was a vid a while back if some of you guys missed it.. Was my vert on old tune VS. 95 cobra turbo with 10.5-11 pounds of boost. It has a lot more power now with the SCT tune from MPH. Thanks TIM.
http://media.putfile.com/cobra-cobra2

Users who are viewing this thread