03 Cobra Twin turbo 15k

phils04gt

Established Member
tt cobra

it is kind of funny how i got this car. i was logging on the for sale thread so i can post that my old cobra was sold. after i sold that i wasnt even going to get another cobra. i seen 03 tt cobra for sale so i clicked on it for the heck of it and once i seen the car i fell in love. i just had to buy it. of course i had to explain to my wife a good reason to get it. well it all worked out. should be in cali within the next couple of weeks. i cant wait!! thanks andrew..

Red99SVT

Established Member
phils04gt said:
it is kind of funny how i got this car. i was logging on the for sale thread so i can post that my old cobra was sold. after i sold that i wasnt even going to get another cobra. i seen 03 tt cobra for sale so i clicked on it for the heck of it and once i seen the car i fell in love. i just had to buy it. of course i had to explain to my wife a good reason to get it. well it all worked out. should be in cali within the next couple of weeks. i cant wait!! thanks andrew..

You are getting a sweet ass car man. I was about to list the car I just bought and try to get this one.

Eaton Gm's

Speed Thrills
Established Member
My friend says he will trade you his 2006 EVO 9 MR that puts down mid 300 hp and his 2003 Hemi Ram on 22's and it has a few more mods.

Users who are viewing this thread