03 cobra test drive.awesome

wuplash

Established Member
well i went down to the local svt dealership to test drive the 03 cobra coupe they have and i must say i'am impressed.the car handled and rode like a dream and shifted like a race car. plus it is very easy to get used to it's like i've already been driving it for 6 months and all i did was hop in it and drove it a few miles.i did not stomp on it as i just wanted to see how one will ride and handle the road.this coming week i will get my act in gear and get my 01L appraised and traded in and place my order for a 03 cobra and be able to enjoy the experience of driving a 03 cobra all the time. wow what a nice piece of machinery:thumbsup:

Black Cobra

Established Member
I can understand people wanting to test drive a vehicle before buying it. However, I also don't understand why someone would buy a car that has been test driven.

Dealer ---> :bash: <--- The car's future owner

wuplash

Established Member
Originally posted by Black Cobra
I can understand people wanting to test drive a vehicle before buying it. However, I also don't understand why someone would buy a car that has been test driven.

Dealer ---> :bash: <--- The car's future owner

to possibly get a great car for a little less money since it would have some miles on it.and a thing called factory warranty

Users who are viewing this thread