03 cobra t-56 trans less than 10kmi w/ clutch fork, shifter 1400.

er22bball0302

Established Member
Ive got this extra t-56 laying around i need to get rid of. Whats included is the trans, bellhousing, clutch fork, and the stock shifter. im asking 1400 plus shipping. I also have a correct length alum driveshaft ill throw in for 150 it just need the 27spline slip yoke. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my cell 405-820-7645. my name is mike.
img008.jpg

img009.jpg

IMG

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Ok cool let me asap. Got a stock trans im looking at, but would like to go t56 if possible. What you mean needs a slip yoke? Is it broken or soemthing whats the deal?

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
wouldnt that driveahft also been longer then the one for a cobra and need to be shortened? or is it direct swap length?

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
wouldnt that driveahft also been longer then the one for a cobra and need to be shortened? or is it direct swap length?

The driveshaft for the TR-3650 is different length than the driveshaft used on the T-56. Ad says he'll include the matching aluminum driveshaft for $150...Lengths are the same if used on a cobra or a GT. Maybe he will confirm just so you can hear it from him...

Last edited:

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Well the ad didnt say anything about correct length driveshaft before I may have to scoop this up then PM me and ill let you know and think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread