03 Cobra T-56 Spec 5 Clutch, fly wheel

bishopstang69

Twin Screwed, Bottle Fed
Established Member
I have a t56 Steeda Tri Ax shifter for the t56
T56 Trans and bell housing completely gone through , brand new condition, with 26 spline input shaft , Also Spec 5 clutch , holds great with big boost ! Used in good condition comes with flywheel also. Asking $1700 shipped.

I just bought this from another member from Modularfords, thought my tranny was broken but it was not. My axle was the problem. i don't have the money to do both so i will have to sell this setup so that i can fix the axles. Still in the box that it was shipped to me in.

Thanks,
Eddie

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
I have a t56 Steeda Tri Ax shifter for the t56
T56 Trans and bell housing completely gone through , brand new condition, with 26 spline input shaft , Also Spec 5 clutch , holds great with big boost ! Used in good condition comes with flywheel also. Asking $1700 shipped.

I just bought this from another member from Modularfords, thought my tranny was broken but it was not. My axle was the problem. i don't have the money to do both so i will have to sell this setup so that i can fix the axles. Still in the box that it was shipped to me in.

Thanks,
Eddie

'just what i'm looking for. pm me with your contact info and we an work out payment

Users who are viewing this thread