03 cobra t-56 6-speed for sale

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
I am selling a 2003 cobra tremec t56 6 speed transmission. It comes with the tranny, bellhousing, and output yolk. I bought it off of member "0mineralgrey3" 2 years ago for my project car. I never got around to installing it as I stopped working on my project. I just sold the project car a few days ago and I am cleaning out all of my parts as well. I'm not sure of the condition of it as I never installed it. According to 0mineralgrey3, it was in great condition with only 30K miles on it and he only swapped it to go automatic. These are very hard to find. I'm asking $1500 for it. Feel free to make offers as well. Thanks!

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
wow....we were talking about how much of a pain it was to ship that the other day. Sorry you didn't get to use it.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
The trans actually only has about 8k miles on it. Brought the car to ford for a Reverse lock out problem, and the tech told me they took one off a used transmission and put it on my car. I flipped out that they put used shit on my car for a warranty repair and they put a new transmission in the car. Forgot all about that.

GoatSlayer

Banned
If you dont sell it by friday next
, i might buy it. Does i have 10 or 26 input shaft?

bump for you

Last edited:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
I am selling a 2003 cobra tremec t56 6 speed transmission. It comes with the tranny, bellhousing, and output yolk. I bought it off of member "0mineralgrey3" 2 years ago for my project car. I never got around to installing it as I stopped working on my project. I just sold the project car a few days ago and I am cleaning out all of my parts as well. I'm not sure of the condition of it as I never installed it. According to 0mineralgrey3, it was in great condition with only 30K miles on it and he only swapped it to go automatic. These are very hard to find. I'm asking $1500 for it. Feel free to make offers as well. Thanks!

Okay its here and I called you.....hit me back.......:shrug:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
anybody know this guy....He has had time to get back with me....

Got only a T-56

No Bellhousing(He told me this before he shipped it and we agreed that he would send me $150 for me to purchase one, hasn't yet)

No Yoke

(No Clutchfork which he said it had over the phone and No Pilot Bearing (Which I am not to worried about he PB) )

Users who are viewing this thread