03 Cobra Stock and After Market Parts

seanwr400

Established Member
1. Stock Eaton with a 2.8 pulley installed. 20,000 miles-$400.00 shipped
2. Motoblue idler pulley setup, 3 idlers plus extra upper with bracket.-SOLD
3. Used blower spacer with z-tubes- $100 shipped
4. Stock 39lbs injectors with stock rails- $125 shipped
5. Stock heat exchanger- $25 plus shipping
6. MAC (I think) cold air intake and 95mm MAF with sensor. Has filter and chrome heat shield-$120 shipped
7. Stock EGR Valve and tube-$25 shipped
8. Diablo flip chip 3 position. Tune for Mac cold air, Acufab TB,2.8 pulley,exhaust. Also has tune on it for a wet 50 shot. 3rd spot is empty. Made 478hp and about the same in ftlbs with this on the blower. 517 hp and 547 ftlbs on the juice-$125 shipped
9. Unmarried Preditor tuner-SOLD
Have more, will list it when I get it ready.

Last edited:

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
7. Stock EGR Valve and tube-$25 shipped

I am interested in this purchase.

Do you have the stock intercooler or upper intake

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
warsurfer said:
it has been three weeks and no pulley's - i'm guessing you ripped me off, thanks dick

its been barely 2 weeks since you first posted that you wanted them, and just over a week since you said the paypal went through?? not trying to get involved with things that aren't my business, but you seem a tad antsy? :shrug: i'm sure the holiday has something to do with it too. the only reason i'm writing is i'm still thinking about the spacer, and want to know how this ends up.

warsurfer

Established Member
the paypal went through 4 days before i posted = 15 days with no response - i was trying to use a subtle hint. i have emailed the guy several times and have gotten no response. if it is a misunderstanding then i apologize, but i am starting to have my doubts.

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
Gotcha, I understand. Not sure if calling him a dick is subtle, but whatever. Let us know how this pans out though, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread