03 Cobra Sonic Blue **Below Blue Book **

03rocks

Established Member
** SOLD **03 Cobra with Factory 4.6L V8 DOHC Supercharged engine and a manual 6 Speed transmission. It includes alloy Wheels, Power Driver's Seat, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Leather Seats, Bucket Seats, Compact Disc Changer, Tilt Steering Wheel, AM/FM/6 disc in dash, Cruise Control, Clock, and Rear Defroster.
<br>

<br>
I've upgraded the exhaust to a 3" Stainless system with High Flow Cats and Flowmaster mufflers, it sounds incredible. I also installed a K & N filter and have a new polished Aluminum throttle body and plenum that I haven't installed yet that will go with the car. I kept the factory exhaust system which will also go with the car if you like. The picture of the exhaust below is of it before I had the Flowmasters put on it. The car has tinted windows with 35% on the doors and 5% on the back and two rear side (windows pretty good combination for the car).
<br>

<br>
It has 36,000 miles and has been kept in a garage every day that I've owned it.
<br>

<br>
$23,000.00 OBO All reasonable offers will be considered.

See at the link Below:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/198953759.html

Last edited by a moderator:

SupraDupra

Established Member
Cobra

Would you consider $21,250 for your car? I live in jackson, ms and have been looking for a sonic blue terminator. feel free to call 601-613-4144 and ask for robert

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
sent and email because it wouldnt let me send a pm, if you dont get it, just pm me and I will resend my offer thanks aaron

absolom

Established Member
amazingly, i'm also in MS, but i'm very interested in the car...

how would we going about getting it from WA to MS?

shipping?

or meeting halfway?

03rocks

Established Member
It just so happens that I recently priced out shipping it to MS. The quote I got from the shipping companies were from $1500 to $1700, but they said that with Winter coming the price will go up because of snowbirds. I am willing to negotiate with you regarding the shipping.

Let me know.

03rocks

Established Member
My car is still available. There is a lot of interest but its still first come with cash gets the car. I've got it priced very competitively at $23K so don't miss the opportunity if your in the market for a car like this.

Users who are viewing this thread