*03 Cobra Sonic Blue 18K miles Mint with Warranty... Tons of Pics!!

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Well the time has come and it really kills me to do this but my car is up for sale. It is a sonic blue cobra number 6488 out of 8394. This car has been taken care of beyond compulsiveness. The car has never seen winter weather and has only been caught in the rain 3 times. I am the original owner of the vehicle and have never street raced or been to the track with it. I had it on the dyno once with the sheet to prove the numbers, at that time it had the cat back and a cold air kit… the car put down a healthy 409.3hp and 379.3tq. I have a very brief mod list since I have never pullied the car. I do however have all the billetflow pulleys and bracket ready for the car. I figured it would be worth more to someone else stock than really modified. (At least that is how I look for a car) I have been pondering selling this car for some time and now all it really does is sit in the garage. I have only put two hundred miles on it in the past two years. As the car sits now it has 18K miles on it with another full year of Fords extended warranty remaining. Below you will find a brief mod list that is on the car. I do have most of the stock parts for the car, along with some aftermarket parts that need to be still installed. When I say this car is clean I am serious the underside of the car is just as clean as the upside.

I reposted this since I could not change the title of the thread in edit.

Yokohama Front Tires ES100’s 275/45/18’s
BFG Drag Radials 315/40/18S
Real Kenny Brown Sub Frame Connectors
UPR Stainless Inserts
Steeda Tri-AX Shifer
JLT Carbon Fiber CAI
PFab Intercooler ExpansionTank with Fuel Cell Cap
LFP dual pass H/E
H&R Race Springs
Raptor shift light mounted in AC vent with Velcro no holes in vent.
Borla Stinger Cat Back
SOS Pod with Lunar fuel and Boost/VAC

I have yet to install the Billet Flow idlers and SC pulley 2.9 all silver, SLP- Catted X Pipe that has been ceramic coated and the Fiore clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster.

I have all the stock parts except for the wheels and springs.

PM me or feel free to give me a call 630.373.4572…… No Trades Taking offers.... 26,000 obo.

DSC02487.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

DSC02484.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

DSC02524.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02536.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Replied to.

I appreciate all the interest guys. Still up for sale...... with or without extra parts. Price is a little flexible, but I am not going to give it away.

:beer:

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
Just told my friend about this car... he's gonna be giving you a call tmrw. he's in elk grove and was hoping to stop by this weekend

stangposse

Established Member
Is it normal practice to install an intercooler and expansion tank prior to doing any kind of pulley swap or tune?

With that mod I expected to see more mods to go along with it.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Is it normal practice to install an intercooler and expansion tank prior to doing any kind of pulley swap or tune?

With that mod I expected to see more mods to go along with it.

Unlike most people out there who slap on a pulley and down the road they go without any other supporting mods, I look at it a different way. Get everything you need to make sure you are overprotecting your investment before you go throw more fuel into the fire. :read:

Users who are viewing this thread