'03 Cobra Shootout, I'm gonna be on ESPN II!

snakecharmr99

Established Member
I have to agree with everything said, it was a great event. I admit I had serious reservations about driving 450 plus miles through the pouring rain, hoping the weather would clear and that the event would not be rained out. I sure am glad that I took the chance. I'm kind of sorry that I left my Cobra at home in the garage, but kind of glad after I saw the way you guys were running, I wouldn't have stood a chance. I was really impressed with the good time atmosphere, I felt as if I had known you guys forever. Everyone I met was really helpful and down to earth. I feel that it is worth repeating thanks to Rick and Lynn for co-sponsoring this event and to Dr. Jamie Meyer for organizing it. A special thanks to Jim Vacarro for making me feel welcome. "Uncle Jim" , you're a class act, I'm really glad to have met you. You'd make a damn good horse trader if the "family" business ever gets to be too much, LOL. Hammer, J.T., Lucas, Rob, Marlon, Matt and anybody I may have missed-- hope we can do this again real soon. Take care, until next time. Bob.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread