03 Cobra seats for sale.

Silver 03 Cobra

Seats are in mint condition. Would like to sell to someone in the mid-Atlantic and maybe meet half way and do a physical change. I live 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC. I'm open on shipping. Best offer over $1000. [email protected]

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03Snake
Seats are in mint condition. Would like to sell to someone in the mid-Atlantic and maybe meet half way and do a physical change. I live 50 miles north of Charlotte, NC. I'm open on shipping. Best offer over $1000. [email protected]

Just curious, what did you put in their place? Any pics?

I have my GRY/TAN seats that I'm considering selling also. I replaced the fronts with Sparco Roadsters and made a custom rear-seat delete.

I have seen A LOT of guys who want to buy the '03 seats. Check over on Corral.net, Stangnet.com, and Blueovalnews.com

Best,

MJ

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
MJ,

what are you going with your seats? I want to buy another drivers side seat because I was a dumbass and scratched the sh!t out of my seat with my leather jacket.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
MJ,

what are you going with your seats? I want to buy another drivers side seat because I was a dumbass and scratched the sh!t out of my seat with my leather jacket.

With GREAT hesitation, I'm *considering* selling my entire interior.

Mike, don't you have the gray alcantara inserts? I have the tan ones. How in god's name did you scratch the seats with a leather jacket?

MJ

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by mjchip
With GREAT hesitation, I'm *considering* selling my entire interior.

Mike, don't you have the gray alcantara inserts? I have the tan ones. How in god's name did you scratch the seats with a leather jacket?

MJ

I have a metal button on my leather jacket. The button started lifting off of the jacket and provided a nice surface to scratch the hell out of my seat. By the time I noticed it, it was too late. Now I have 5 or 6 left to right scratches on my seat. It's ugly. I was considering conditioning my seats and hoping to some-what blend it in.

BTW, I do not need that gasket. I had midas look at it and it was a damn clamp that wasn't in the right spot. LOL

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I have a metal button on my leather jacket. The button started lifting off of the jacket and provided a nice surface to scratch the hell out of my seat. By the time I noticed it, it was too late. Now I have 5 or 6 left to right scratches on my seat. It's ugly. I was considering conditioning my seats and hoping to some-what blend it in.

BTW, I do not need that gasket. I had midas look at it and it was a damn clamp that wasn't in the right spot. LOL

Oh, that sucks.

I figured that you had solved your problem since I haven't heard from you in a while.

BTW, I ran 11.928 @ 119.64mph up at NED on the last Wednesday night that they were open. My short time was only 1.921, the track was slick and it was COLD but the new line-lock worked out great. My 60's were all between 1.92 and 2.1

MJ

Silver 03 Cobra

Show me a link to where you can get them cheaper.

Back up what you just wrote ace.

I have only seen two sets sold on the most of the popular Stang sites and I check these sites out daily. They were asking $1000 for each set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver 03 Cobra

Hey Rob. It's just the fronts. I'm willing to deal. I just put them on the net today. Like I stated above there have only been a couple of sets sold and they were asking $1000. I would say they are worth that considering what $500 will buy. I emailed a dude that had emailed me a few weeks ago after he saw the pics I posted of the CR1's and asked if my 03 seats were for sell. He told me the 03's are in short supply. I have Corbeau CR1's that I bought for $399 each and the slider mounting bracket was $80. There is no way these seats come close to the 03 seats and the CR1's are cloth.

demonic, you made a statement. I'm waiting for you to back it up. Prove it.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
These seats will not be had for less than a grand. And they are very hard to come by. Don't believe me? Go buy a set off ford.

djax

Established Member
bassin247, you can replace the set cover. I replaced the lower leather cover on my 99 GT. I think it was like $100.00. And it is not that hard to change. Hard part was cutting the holes for the power controls.

Users who are viewing this thread