03 Cobra seats Black with grey inserts NJ/PA

KJS1820

Established Member
I changed my seats to 01 bullitts and have had these sitting for a while! condition is 9.8 on a scale 1-10 no holes car was never eaten or smoked in, my pets were not allowed in my cobra! Drivers side bolster has NO wear on it! Pics will be up later ;) I want around 1k no rush to sell and I WILL NOT SHIP so you will need to pickup in zip 19067 (home) or 08852 (work)
Thanks
Kurt
Picture163-1.gif

Picture167.gif

Last edited:

Jubei

Established Member
A more reasonable price would be 7-800 dollars for those seats in my opinion. I was in the market for a set awhile back ago and this seem to be the median. Good luck on the sale.

KJS1820

Established Member
I think it would be cheaper shipping with the price of gas and my suburban get 10mpg :( but really don't want the hassle of shipping such large things :)
Thanks
kurt

Skud

Established Member
I think it would be cheaper shipping with the price of gas and my suburban get 10mpg :( but really don't want the hassle of shipping such large things :)
Thanks
kurt

Even if I met you in Harrisburg.. That's not too far for you.:beer:

Thanks!!
Riley

KJS1820

Established Member
dont budge on that price. I got $900 plus shipping for mine and they were a great 10 out 10 condtion.

Nice thanks ;) I figured to go to about 900 or so!
I took some more pics today of the drivers side bolster to show how good the condition of them! I will post up tonight when I get home!

Even if I met you in Harrisburg.. That's not too far for you.:beer:

Thanks!!
Riley

The problem is we have a 2 month old and getting time to play with my cars is limited and getting away for 4-5 hours is almost impossible :( I already sleep on the couch next would be the garage (not that would be too horrible)
Thanks
Kurt

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member
Thats gonna be a far ride but sure 900 bucks and I will toss in the others for free ;) just had bust your chops

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread