03 Cobra Parts

Brumbie

Established Member
Hi guys,

I have an 03 Cobra that I am parting out. I am trying to sell the whole Engine and Transmission as one unit.

* Complete setup of engine with all accessories - 56k miles
* Stiegemeier ported (stage 3) supercharger
* Accufab throttle body and intake plenum
* Billetflow 2.76 blower pulley
* JLT Intake
* Engine wiring harness and ECU included
* T56 transmission with MGW shifter and 26 spline input shaft
* 1 week old Centerforce dual friction clutch

This entire setup was removed from a 2003 Cobra which sustained heavy suspension and structural damage when control was lost on a freeway on-ramp. The engine bay of this car was entirely intact, and there was absolutely no contact with the engine/transmission at any point in the accident. The car was purchased from a friend not a wrecking yard, so the history is known. The car was in immaculate condition inside and out, and the engine is/was filled with Royal Purple oil; it was a car very well taken care of. All of the modifications had just been completed to the drivetrain (see clutch surface) when the car was wrecked. The engine as in good running order, and a leakdown test was done to verify its condition, showing identical matched cylinders at <15% all around. The car dynoed at 500rwhp with this configuration, with further tuning possible.

This would be a fantastic upgrade to any late model car, or an awesome swap for your early Mustang or street rod.

Item will be shipped palletized via your preferred carrier, or we can arrange for freight. Item is approximately 800lbs, and will be shipping from a commercial address in the 98001 zipcode. Freight estimates will be $300-500 depending on location.

motor1.jpg

motor2.jpg

motor3.jpg

motor4.jpg

motor5.jpg

motor6.jpg

motor7.jpg

motor8.jpg

Asking $6500.00

I also have all interior parts EXCEPT the seats. PM for specific parts.

Convertible Roof - Less than one year old - Perfect Condition $500.00

Users who are viewing this thread