03 cobra p0190 code, p1235

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like your fuel rail pressure sensor might have taken a crap on you. Or worse P1235 is fuel pump driver module. I'd just check the frps first. Take vacuum line off of it see if you smell raw fuel. If that checks out the electronics inside the frps can also go bad. Take it off the rail and shake it lightly and see if something rattles. Make sure to relief the fuel pressure first on the Schrader valve on pass side!

5_0coyote

Established Member
Looks like your fuel rail pressure sensor might have taken a crap on you. Or worse P1235 is fuel pump driver module. I'd just check the frps first. Take vacuum line off of it see if you smell raw fuel. If that checks out the electronics inside the frps can also go bad. Take it off the rail and shake it lightly and see if something rattles. Make sure to relief the fuel pressure first on the Schrader valve on pass side!

Alright thanks Man! but what is causing the P1235 is fuel pump driver module?

5_0coyote

Established Member

Alright well i did that and i checked the vacuum lines and they done smell like gas.. i took the FRPS off and nothing was rattling i cleared the code off and tested out a burnout and it didn't bogy and much like last time but idk if is going to do it or not it only happens when you on the brakes. its weird

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Alright well i did that and i checked the vacuum lines and they done smell like gas.. i took the FRPS off and nothing was rattling i cleared the code off and tested out a burnout and it didn't bogy and much like last time but idk if is going to do it or not it only happens when you on the brakes. its weird

Did it feel like you hit the rev limiter early? Like the car fell on its face? The frps could still be bad, and that might be causing the P1235 code as well.

5_0coyote

Established Member
Did it feel like you hit the rev limiter early? Like the car fell on its face? The frps could still be bad, and that might be causing the P1235 code as well.

Yeah it felt like the trace was on the it started to stall and evreytime i stared to crank the car it started and when i gave gas it stalled then it finally drove semi good then i clears the code and it drive fine. Only when aim on the brakes when doing a burnout. What you think i should replace?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I would start with the frps, it's always good to have a second one handy because there known to go bad quite a bit.

5_0coyote

Established Member
I would start with the frps, it's always good to have a second one handy because there known to go bad quite a bit.
Alright well i took off the FRPS and shook it and put it bad on cleared the codes and now i did a nice burnout without nothing happening wired lol. now aim thinking the Boost a pump might ev been high? it was at 40 and turned it down to 30.

Users who are viewing this thread