03 cobra motor

SnotRod

Established Member
I am selling my spare 2003 cobra motor with 24000 miles when pulled out of my car. Its a complete long block with the wiring harness. The motor was pulled out due to a ticking noise that was in the head. It most likely has the infamous cobra head tick. The car ran fine just had a ticking nosie. I just recently pulled the head off to make sure the short block was fine, everything looked great.. I am aslo including new valve cover gaskets and the coil garments. Will have pics up soon. I am asking 3,500.00 obo for eveything from supercharger to oil pan.

call or text anytime. 361-522-4386 joseph or send me a pm thanks.

SnotRod

Established Member
ya i posted up some vidoes on this some boards and thats what everyone told me it was. i am trying to find the vidoe so can post it. the motor ran fine and hard just had that ticking noise. i was going to fix it, but i got a killer deal on a long block with wiring harness. so i just pulled it out instead.

mach1gsxr

Established Member
ya i posted up some vidoes on this some boards and thats what everyone told me it was. i am trying to find the vidoe so can post it. the motor ran fine and hard just had that ticking noise. i was going to fix it, but i got a killer deal on a long block with wiring harness. so i just pulled it out instead.

Did you put the head back on already or does it still need to be installed and have the cams degreed back in? Does it come with all the front accesories and oil cooler...

Are you interested in any trades by any chance?

Last edited:

SnotRod

Established Member
short block is sold, i am still selling the heads, valve covers, wiring harness, and the complete eaton kit, comes with everything you need to make your n/a cobras supercharged!!

pimpleyva

just bought short block from seller:rockon:

I have to say he is a very good person to deal with answer phone anytime and willing to help on his end to make sure things go smoothly.
bump for a good guy:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread