03 Cobra Mods for sale

crizzut said:
I still want that H/E, but I haven't gotten any pics, when can you email me some?

I am working on it....My brother is out of town (with the camera)....so I am trying to procure another one....sory I can't get it for you yet.... :beer:

2+2Cobra

Established Member
eaton and throttle body sold to me. I'm trying to get into the 500 club! Brian, payment will be in the mail! :beer:

smetz

Established Member
Is the pulley puller the Billetflow?
Does it include puller, installer, and hub removal?
If so send me a PM and shipping to 60073 and I'll take it.

crizzut

Established Member
what the hell! you told me you'd send pics. You never said anything about selling or even making a deal with anyone else I was first in line for payment

crizzut said:
what the hell! you told me you'd send pics. You never said anything about selling or even making a deal with anyone else I was first in line for payment

You did not want to send payment untill you have pics...I can not get pics.....This guy offered me more and without seeing the thing....You also said you had to see +1 on seller feedback....And even after that you still wanted pics....I have to sell this stuff and you did not tell me you were going to send payment! Sorry but it is sold. Next time just say.....IT'S MINE....and send the payment....Thats what everyone else did! :thumbsup:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i received my dynotune nitrous kit and kenne bell BAP from brian today and it is in perfect condition. shipment was fast and he was very easily accesible which made the transaction comfortable
feedback is on it's way
thanks again brian!
-tony

Users who are viewing this thread