03 cobra manifold stud size? HELP

pepridgefarm

Established Member
ok so while trying to install my o/r x pipe i managed to break off a manifold stud does anyone know the stud size i need? i cant find them and dont want to go to ford for them to charge me $$$ for a stud and a nut, and also does anyone know a trick to getting the passanger side manifold bottom nut ive tried multiple swivels and extensions and cant get a grip on the dam think :cuss: help please!

toomanytoys

Established Member
When I broke mine off I found them in the Help section at Autozone. They were about $6

toomanytoys

Established Member
Not offhand. But I brought one of the nuts with me and tried it on in the store. The one that fit worked in the manifold when I got home

NastyNate420

Established Member
I believe they are 10mm 1.5
I had to drill out the driver side stud! that was real fun!
as for the pass side lower nut i dont remember it being a problem. Just have to have the right length socket midlength 17mm i believe and whatever swivel or extentions needed .
Oh yeah **** AUTOZONE!!
Napa FTW!!

pepridgefarm

Established Member
I believe they are 10mm 1.5
I had to drill out the driver side stud! that was real fun!
as for the pass side lower nut i dont remember it being a problem. Just have to have the right length socket midlength 17mm i believe and whatever swivel or extentions needed .
Oh yeah **** AUTOZONE!!
Napa FTW!!

just went to oreilys and bought some 10mm 1.5s took the stud i broke off an matched it the best i could ill put her back on the lift tomorrow an see how they work!

Users who are viewing this thread