03 Cobra MAF and 39# injectors in 01 GT with a Vortech v2 S trim?

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
I'm sure it's been asked a million times before, but the search function won't work for me for some reason.

Anyway, it's non intercooled and I only plan on running 8-9 lbs to keep it safe on the stock motor. Will the 39's be ok for that kind of power and more importantly, will the MAF work? Some are telling me the injectors are too small and I need a minimum of 42's, others are telling me they'll be more than sufficient for the power level I'm planning. This is my first forced induction car, so excuse my ignorance haha.

01yellercobra

Established Member
39's and 42's flow the same. The reason for the difference is they were flow tested at different pressures. I had a set of 39's make it to the high 400's. I had to run an extender on my LMAF. But mine was in a blow through set up and the pipe was smaller then the original housing.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

95SC

Banned
Yes both stock Terminator injectors and maf will work fine , good to around 500rwhp . you will need adapters for the injectors to work on your GT

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Beautiful, thanks guys! Got a line on a killer deal on injectors and MAF out of an '04. Can't wait for the weather to clear so I can get this thing in the car!

Users who are viewing this thread