03 cobra irs for sale

etony89

Established Member
i am going with a solid rearend out of a gt. i am looking to sell the rearend asap. it has eibach drag launch springs on the rear. i would be willing to sell it with the catback system that i have on it cause i am going to need a different one for the solid. it is a flowmaster super 40 series catback. it has about 1k on the exhaust. the irs has 45k on it. it is the complete set up except it comes with stock gt brakes. i am looking for offers. not set on a price. make me an offer plus shipping. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
make me an offer. it will hopefully be coming out of the car this weekend. and i don't need to run 15 inch rims. my drag radials will be fine for now. and no i don't happen to have a bf irs brace.

etony89

Established Member
make me an offer. it wasn't a cheap set up. when my insurance replaced it i had the borla stinger system on there and that was compairable in price. they paid like 900 for it. but it has like 1k on it. it sounds great. make me an offer.

etony89

Established Member
any offers. i need to sell it. if i don't sell it soon i may just part it out. i have seen quite a few people looking for parts off of them. i could also use the diff in it for when i change the solid to a 31 spline. let me know what you have to offer. possible part trades. also for the exhaust i would like to get like 400 plus shipping. let me know what you think. thanks.

etony89

Established Member
Eindow if i work out a deal with stevolikedevo i would be willing to sell them. make me an offer on a price and i will let you know what happens. thanks.

MikeSop

Established Member
make me an offer. it wasn't a cheap set up. when my insurance replaced it i had the borla stinger system on there and that was compairable in price. they paid like 900 for it. but it has like 1k on it. it sounds great. make me an offer.

Guessing you were rear-ended...

Do you have any parts of the stinger catback system?

Users who are viewing this thread