03 Cobra in a 89 coupe FS.

skeeterd75

Established Member
I have a 89 LX coupe with everything from a 03 Cobra in it. Car is trimmed out under the hood in Sonic Blue. Engine, trans, dash and seats from a 03 Cobra. I bought the car awhile back from a guy that started the project. The car runs and drives it just needs to be finished. The headlights and taillights need to be wired in and the gas tank filler neck needs to be shortened. Other than that it just needs the outside painted and carpet and int finished up. All the hard stuff is done. I have a new Fidenza 4.3 clutch ,a new Spec aluminum flywheel and a new set of Comp Cams stage 3 cams and springs to go with it. Asking $14500.00. Email me @ [email protected] or call 828-817-3561 or pm me.
Car is located in Columbus NC zip 28722.

NO TRADES! IF YOU DONT LIKE THE AD OR THE PRICE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.

s009.jpg

s008.jpg

s010.jpg

s006.jpg

s007.jpg

Last edited:

skeeterd75

Established Member
If you dont like it please go on. If you knew how much work has went into this project you would understand. Go buy a wrecked Cobra and see what you pay for it to get the drivetrain and everything.

I will sell it without the new cams, springs and clutch and flywheel for $12,000 firm.

GMG VENOMOUS 04

Established Member
I agree, Cozmo- Anybody can go buy a new vehicle with no flaws, but it takes someone with a lot of drive to put that much effort into a car like this. Solid car, would love to have one.

wjk

Established Member
It'd be a very nice car once finished.. But I think there is a lot of work left to do. The body looks like it could use a little attention as well.

GLWS!

IRISH 939

MACC
Established Member
Bump for stampede3 cleaning up all this negativity, these builds can add up quickly for sure!

LDiablO

Established Member
Glwts. That will be a lightweight heavy hitter when its finished, that is a ton of work there, and i can appreciate that.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
damn not bad at all. If i had the time and money to finish it (which honestly doesnt look like it would take much IMO) id be all over this. Goodluck with it. Always loved mod foxes

jdl1000

Established Member
I can tell everyone from personal experience these cars cost alot to build. Nice looking car too bad you can't finish it. These cars are a blast to drive. I know mine is. Good luck with the sale. Oh by the way these car do not come on the market often, but the only one complete that I've seen sold brought 28K in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread