03 Cobra Fuel Hat w/gt supercar pumps and more!

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
GT supercar pumps in hat, BAP, and FPDMS

Prices lowered and added some goodies

I am selling my stock 03 fuel hat with dual gt supercar pumps and PPRV delete. All you need is you sending unit and a gasket and it's pretty much plug and play. My Kenne Bell BAP (I think it is a 20 amp). Brand new Dual FPDM Wiring Harnass Kit with dual FPDM's. PM with any questions or email [email protected]

Prices are:
Sold - Stock hat with pprv delete and gt pumps: $300 OBO - You can't buy new pumps for less and it's already put together with PPRV delete!
KB BAP: $125
Two FPDMS, Sold harness: $100 OBO

Here are pictures of everything.

Stock hat with dual gt pumps and pprv delete:
79b74fd8.jpg

Kenne Bell BAP:
21aa23c6.jpg

Dual wiring harnass from Lethal brand new with FPDM's:
2741dccc.jpg

Last edited:

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Plus do you know how much easier it is just to bolt your sending
unit on and call it a day instead of dealing with the hoses and clamps.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
The hat and pumps with pprv I will not seperate. Sorry to say but I would loose money by doing so. Sorry. I at least want to come out even.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
No. Just what you see in the pic. The only thing missing for a wiring upgrade is a 8ga wire with fuse coming from your battery. The harness has bigger wires running to each pump.

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
No. Just what you see in the pic. The only thing missing for a wiring upgrade is a 8ga wire with fuse coming from your battery. The harness has bigger wires running to each pump.

Ok. I'm waiting to hear back from another member who has a dual FPDM setup w/ wiring upgrade for $275 (granted it only has 1 FPDM, but I only need 1). I don't want to low ball you, so I'll see how this other sale goes and if it falls through we can talk.

03VenomBite

Established Member
I have the JLT CAI, I was wondering if the SCT is the one that goes in the fender? Is there a difference? I'm deployed and haven't really looked over my car when I got it on leave! The pics I saw of JLT CAI, to me the only place I think the maf would be is in the fender!

Last edited:

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
The Jlt rai is the one with the filter in the engine bay and the rai is the one where the filter is in the fender. The SCT maf is a just a different mass air flow meter that will flow more than the stock one with out pegging. If you need help go to jlt website and look at the different intakes.

Users who are viewing this thread