03 Cobra FS near Houston, TX

RedfireRed03

Established Member
SOLD

***EDIT: PRICE DROP*** $17K. It's developed a belt chirp on the inner belt. I'm sure it's just due to the cold weather because it goes away after a few minutes of driving, but I need to put my time and money into my Camaro rebuild. Belt replacement at the dealership is around $400 and with the writeup on this site, you can probably do it in the garage in a few hours for the cost of a serpentine belt. 17K is my bottom dollar.

She sees only pretty days and has only been driven about 5k miles in the last 18 months or so. ALWAYS garaged, no accidents ever. 67K miles. Exterior 9.5/10, Interior 9.9/10. Will check PMs, but will probably respond faster to email: [email protected]

Mod list:
Engine - Weapon X coilpacks/NGK iridium plugs
Ram air induction
2.76 Billetflow redfire colored upper pulley
Redfire Billetflow idler pulleys with snub idler
Dyno'd 447 RWHP/474 RWTQ on conservative tune

Computer - Professionally dyno tuned by PSI Motorsports for current combo. Comes with SCT handheld

Fuel - Kenne Bell 40A boost a pump

Exhaust - Borla Stingers catback with stock manifolds and H pipe

Drivetrain - UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
Spec Stage 3 clutch with Ford Racing TOB
Steeda Tri Ax shifter
Polyurethane rear housing and pinion bushings (greatly reduces wheel hop in IRS)

Suspension/Chassis - UPR tubular K member and A arms with bumpsteer kit
UPR height adjustable coilovers with Tokiko Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks
4 bolt adjustable caster/camber plates
Baer Slotted/Cross drilled front rotors
Polyurethane steering rack bushings (gets rid of that rack creak the stock bushings are famous for!)
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
Stock cut rear springs to lower car (doesn't affect the ride at all)

Miscellaneous - Chrome shorty antenna
Start N Charge 160 amp alternator and wire upgrade
Brand new Nitto NT01 315/35/17 rear tires (less than 500 miles)
Replica chrome Cobra wheels (previous owner sold originals)
Both belts changed within the past couple months
All idler pulleys on both belt systems have been upgraded (stock ones are notorious for failing on Termis)
Alpine CD player

Truth and honesty:
The car has normal rock/bug chips on the bumper cover that you'd see on a car driven in the real world. Visible when you're inspecting the car close up, but as you'll see in the pics, not visible from a few feet away. There is a tiny leak from the oil pan gasket. Have Fel-Pro gasket I'll include. We're talking a quarter sized spot if the car sits a week, so I never bothered fixing it. Other than that, I would put this next to any of those under 20k mile garage queens and it would more than hold its own in every way.

I've driven the car to Austin a few times, to Dallas, and often drive it to Beaumont where my family lives, and I would have zero concern driving her across the country.

100_3321-2.jpg

100_3324-2.jpg

100_3322-1.jpg

100_3319-1.jpg

100_3325-2.jpg

20120927_183448.jpg

20120927_183427.jpg

100_3326.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

100_3349-2.jpg

100_3348-2.jpg

100_3351-2.jpg

IMAG0035-1.jpg

Last edited:

RedfireRed03

Established Member

RedfireRed03

Established Member
TTT. Brand new $220 Optima Yellow Top battery. Battery light will come on briefly if I stomp the gas, but will go right back off. Does not come on during normal driving or if I roll on the throttle.

Last edited:

8URZR1

Established Member
***EDIT: PRICE DROP*** $17K Get it while I'm frustrated. I'm tired of chasing belt squeals and ready to get out of it. It runs great in every way except the inner belt is chirping again. Confirmed it's the smooth side of the inner belt by squirting a little water on it. Stopped immediately until water dried. Had it changed at the dealership a few thousand miles ago and don't feel like getting under it or paying the dealership again.

She sees only pretty days and has only been driven about 4k miles in the last 16 months or so. ALWAYS garaged, no accidents ever. 67K miles. Exterior 9.5/10, Interior 9.9/10. Will check PMs, but will probably respond faster to email: [email protected] $21,000 or best reasonable offer

Mod list:
Engine - Weapon X coilpacks/NGK iridium plugs
Ram air induction
2.76 Billetflow redfire colored upper pulley
Redfire Billetflow idler pulleys with snub idler
Dyno'd 447 RWHP/474 RWTQ on conservative tune

Computer - Professionally dyno tuned by PSI Motorsports for current combo. Comes with SCT handheld

Fuel - Kenne Bell 40A boost a pump

Exhaust - Borla Stingers catback with stock manifolds and H pipe

Drivetrain - UPR clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster
Spec Stage 3 clutch with Ford Racing TOB
Steeda Tri Ax shifter
Polyurethane rear housing and pinion bushings (greatly reduces wheel hop in IRS)

Suspension/Chassis - UPR tubular K member and A arms with bumpsteer kit
UPR height adjustable coilovers with Tokiko Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks
4 bolt adjustable caster/camber plates
Baer Slotted/Cross drilled front rotors
Polyurethane steering rack bushings (gets rid of that rack creak the stock bushings are famous for!)
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
Stock cut rear springs to lower car (doesn't affect the ride at all)

Miscellaneous - Chrome shorty antenna
Start N Charge 160 amp alternator and wire upgrade
Brand new Nitto NT01 315/35/17 rear tires (less than 500 miles)
Replica chrome Cobra wheels (previous owner sold originals)
Both belts changed within the past couple months
All idler pulleys on both belt systems have been upgraded (stock ones are notorious for failing on Termis)
Alpine CD player

Truth and honesty:
The car has normal rock/bug chips on the bumper cover that you'd see on a car driven in the real world. Visible when you're inspecting the car close up, but as you'll see in the pics, not visible from a few feet away. There is a tiny leak from the oil pan gasket. Have Fel-Pro gasket I'll include. We're talking a quarter sized spot if the car sits a week, so I never bothered fixing it. Other than that, I would put this next to any of those under 20k mile garage queens and it would more than hold its own in every way.

I've driven the car to Austin a few times, to Dallas, and often drive it to Beaumont where my family lives, and I would have zero concern driving her across the country.

100_3321-2.jpg

100_3324-2.jpg

100_3322-1.jpg

100_3319-1.jpg

100_3325-2.jpg

20120927_183448.jpg

20120927_183427.jpg

100_3326.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

100_3349-2.jpg

100_3348-2.jpg

100_3351-2.jpg