03 cobra front bumper fitted to fit sn95 cobra

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
So what I would like to know is if anyone has tried to fit a 03 cobra front bumper on a sn95 cobra? And how similar are the two? From what I have seen there really are no diff, but sometime the eye can trick u? I think this will be my project for this winter.

CzchMex

Established Member
Haven't found how it fits, but did come across these pictures

035.gif

96termirz2.jpg

DSC00153Medium.jpg

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
looks way out of place, our body style is more smooth lines, while the 03 Cobra lines are a bit edgier. I don't like it that much, looks too bulky on the front.

LilSeabass

Established Member
looks way out of place, our body style is more smooth lines, while the 03 Cobra lines are a bit edgier. I don't like it that much, looks too bulky on the front.

Totally agree......but hey to each is their own.

I still think our OEM cobra front bumper covers...in combo with the snake eyes hood is about the best looking front of a cobra the SVT team has done.

my98stang46

Established Member

I still think our OEM cobra front bumper covers...in combo with the snake eyes hood is about the best looking front of a cobra the SVT team has done.

Eh that's subjective. My opinion is
Sn95>new edge as far as body styles However,
03-04>sn95 cobra. I think they are both sex though. Still want to find a nice low milage 98 cobra to dd.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member

Exactly what I was going to say.

mystical

Established Member

Agreed:beer: Seems like some people have way too much money to throw away.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
While I think that the 03/04 bumper does look to big on the sn95, that 2000 cobra r front bumper actually doesn't look too bad. However, I love the stock look way better.

Users who are viewing this thread