03 Cobra For Sale

THE LIRA

Established Member
Back home in San Antonio,Texas TIME SERVED!!USMC
2003 White Mustang Cobra for Sale

$27,500 OBO

I am the second owner to my knowledge and bought the car with 16xxx miles on it in Moore, Oklahoma. I drove the car home to San Antonio, Texas where it became my daily driver for about two years. Now that I have another daily this car gets driven rarely. The car now has 30xxx miles on the body and the motor now has about 7xxx miles on it because the motor was replaced at 23xxx.

The work was done in San Antonio, Texas at South Texas Performance by the owners of the shop Roy and Chris. The motor was built by John Monn at Central Texas Machine in San Antonio, Texas. I have most receipts for work done to the car.

2003 Mustang Cobra Modifications
-Twin Garret 61mm turbos
-Custom piping and exhaust from the turbos to the tips
-Bassani pipes in the rear
-3 core intercooler
-ARP hardware throughout motor
-Probe pistons .20 over
-Manley rods
-Cobra crank
-Twin 57 mm throttle body
-01 Cobra intake
-Ported heads
-NX nitrous kit
-Canton aluminum tank
-MM subframe connectors
-MM caster camber plates
-UPR K member
-UPR coil overs
-UPR a-arms
-100 mm mass air meter
-Hell fire rings (total seal rings)
-72 lb injectors
-Lethal Performance head cooling mod
-STS external oil return pump for the turbos
-Dual Tial waste gates
-Dual Tial blow off valves
-Dual 310 fuel pumps
-Hurst shifter
-New electric fan part number MTE RF166
-New brakes all the way around
-New rear rotors
-New starter
-3 gauge pod on the A-pillar with Boost, Fuel Press and EGT
-2 gauge pod on the instrument bezel with water temp and nitrous pressure
-SCT tuner

There are a few other parts that I have kept and will go with the car. I also have 2 FR500 17x9 rims with ET streets that come with the car. There are Cobra rims 17x9 with 275 35 17 in front and 17x10.5 in the rear with 315 35 17s. I will send more pictures upon request vie text or email. I have pictures on my phone.

The car put down 727rwhp and 708rwtq on 17 psi I think,no nitrous and air fuel ratio still looked great. I will look for the dyno sheets. The car had more in it but we stopped and left the car at that until I could get a return style fuel system installed. Can deliver depending on the location and deal made.

Bought another house and wanting to buy another truck and another toy. Trading in the mega cab for a power stroke.

Please text or email me, it is the best way to contact me.

(210) 386-6835.

Thanks,
Tony

Last edited:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
this is a perfect example of a car that SHOULD be priced $30K. another guy is trying to sell his 21,000 mile pullied cobra for $31K.

willdogg

wow.that look like the one i seen on cargurus for 30 something...i'm definitely in the market to get one..just got to get my financing together..will be in touch...

Users who are viewing this thread