03 Cobra F/S $20,000 only 38,111 miles

TheYellowCobra

Established Member
I'm selling my Zinc Yellow 03 Cobra located in the Trenton, NJ area. I am the original owner, it has a clear title, the body is in perfect shape with the exception of a couple of blemishes on the front and rear bumper and a few small chips that can't be seen unless you are close to the vehicle. The car was never in an accident and never needed warranty work done, it has been trouble free. It dynoed at 383 HP and 366 TQ when it was bone stock. I don't know the new numbers with the performance upgrades but I would guess it is around 425 HP. The car is very strong, with just the limited upgrades it ran a 12.04 at 115 MPH.

Upgrades are:
-Centerforce dual friction clutch with new flywheel and firewall adjustable clutch
-K&N FIPK
-Borla cat-back exhaust
-Pro 5.0 shifter
-Custom made "EJECT" button cigarette lighter

It has Goodyear Eagle F1 275 40ZR17 tires on stock rims. The rear tires were bought about 3 months ago and the front tires still look new. I will also include with the sale a pair M/T ET street tires mounted on a pair of OEM wheels and the original exhaust, shifter and filter housing. It also has a LoJack recovery system installed. Send me a PM if you have any questions and if you would like me to email photos of the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread