03 Cobra Exhaust Soundboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
HPCobra04 said:
yeah 429 to the wheels is so weak. and that was my second dyno run, so it was heat soaked. I have no pulley as well :shrug:

just sounds like you werent flooring it i guess :shrug: but i like how its quiet, and it does sound good. i saved it because i mgiht do the same setup

SvT03CN11

What exhaust set-up does the black cobra have on it ( the nasty one @ the track hitting the cone)............ Sounds Sick

Champ10187

Established Member
03BLKCharged said:
What exhaust set-up does the black cobra have on it ( the nasty one @ the track hitting the cone)............ Sounds Sick

:shrug: I'd also like to know...sounds completely different than any other 03 cobra ive ever heard.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
03BLKCharged said:

I believe...

-Kooks jet coated LTs headers
-UPR X-pipe
-Borla Stinger exhaust

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
can someone find that video of that cobra racing a ws6, he gives him a headstart, and then he races the neon as well? i believe hes running flows, i CANT find it on streetfire or on this board but the video was posted up on both.

badass03GT

Established Member
exhaust

hey, whats one mean ass exhaust for a 2003 mustang GT. i got flowmaster right now but dam i want it louder but not sure what exhaust will give me the awesome mean sound im looking for. if u have any vids post them up.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
Easy said:
can someone find that video of that cobra racing a ws6, he gives him a headstart, and then he races the neon as well? i believe hes running flows, i CANT find it on streetfire or on this board but the video was posted up on both.

bump...

RedfireBeast sounds sick

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
badass03GT said:
hey, whats one mean ass exhaust for a 2003 mustang GT. i got flowmaster right now but dam i want it louder but not sure what exhaust will give me the awesome mean sound im looking for. if u have any vids post them up.

I really don't care for SLP on GTs all that much, so I wouldn't get that. But that is just my thoughts

BigDaveDogg

Keepin' it real.
Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
I really don't care for SLP on GTs all that much, so I wouldn't get that. But that is just my thoughts

I didn't like SLP much at all on stangs until I just heard bigdave03svt's...damn that's sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread